Gothic 3 Help me please! Ran out of quests in montera!

Taerdin

Traveler
I need a certain amount of reputation before I can meet the leader of the orcs... but I've screwed up some stuff and it doesnt look like I will have enough rep to go into the castle!

Right now I have 71 reputation... I dont want to go into to much detail as to exactly what I did... but I think I need to so here goes...

reported to marik
collected gold from domerik (sp?)
I defeated the guys in the arena and became the new champ (4+ ashton)
I brought milk barrels
killed grain theives
brought grain
killed stray wolves
made that merc near the abandoned tower go to work and told him his pay is cut
got bradleys list for marik
returned it to bradley

After these I have 71 rep... I know theres some left but here's how I screwed up :(

I brought sanford's letter to okara for him, can't prove him the traitor to marik
I got the quest from bradley to change the slaves, then I told him to do it himself because I didnt want to work with orcs... but now I cant retake this quest :(

If anyone knows of other ways to gain rep let me know please! I've walked all around montera and cant find anything! :(

the only one that i can think of (without the change of slaves) is getting the slave from the orc smith back to the hashishin

if you say that you have no gold to pay for the slave he'll demand you get some magic ore for him (irritatingly gives you a time limit as wel). if you give him the ore you'll should get the rep that you're missing (unfortunately if you pay him the gold i don't think you get the rep)

the only one that i can think of (without the change of slaves) is getting the slave from the orc smith back to the hashishin

if you say that you have no gold to pay for the slave he'll demand you get some magic ore for him (irritatingly gives you a time limit as wel). if you give him the ore you'll should get the rep that you're missing (unfortunately if you pay him the gold i don't think you get the rep)

I already beat him up for his slave... :(

I'm willing to cheat if I have to... ideally I would want to reset bradley so I can retake that quest but I'm not sure if you can console something like that. Also I have no idea how to cheat in this game...

Or I could insert the letter from sanford to roland?

I would rather not edit my reputation... but I guess thats also an option

unfortunately i'm not sure if there is any more legitimate rep points for montera

if worst comes to worst you could always try spawning storyhelper in the console or if you're against cheating i can only suggest that you go to a past save

sorry i couldn't help but others might know of some more quests (it's 3am and my brain's a bit hazy)

How does storyhelper work?

I tried typing spawn storyhelper, spawn Storyhelper, etc into the console but I cant get it to work.

Also my console isnt really legible and it looks more like a graphics glitch... so I cant even tell if its giving me back errors...

What is it supposed to do? How can it solve my problem? :(

Wasn't there a hashishin in the inn who wanted to retrieve his stolen gold casket?

That quest only gives +1 rep with the Hashishins, IIRC (and I should be right, I just did it two hours ago :p).

Oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Taerdin, have you gone around and talked to the mercenaries and asked them for their opinion of Marik? I'm guessing you did that already though...

And also how about finding out that Ashton is fleecing gold off the arena fighters? I believe one of the slaves will initiate that quest.

yes one on the slaves on the farm will tell youthis if you don't return him to the digsite. I let him tell me and sent him back :d

where do you find the grain thieves? and I can't find the tired merceneray?
where is that tower where he should be?
I am only missing 1xp in montera

where do you find the grain thieves? and I can't find the tired merceneray?

Take the road from the mill to Gotha. Shortly you see a cliffside on your left. Circle it , to the left, staying close to the wall and you will find the grain thieves.

where is that tower where he should be?
It's a small ruined tower - quite easy to miss. It's basically south of Montera, relatively near the entrance.

Hope I could be of some assistance! :D

Last edited:
Finally found the grain thieves, thanx to the world map at imageshack.

Hmmm will look for him soon. First a little work in travis

Back
Top Bottom