Deus Ex - New Vision Mod Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The first full version release of New Vision, a HD mod project for Deus Ex, has been released:
It's been 4 years in the making, but Deus Ex : New Vision is finally seeing the light of day in it's full form. With around 75% of the world textures remastered at high definition, the project is finally complete - and is available to download right now!
More information.

Thanks for the link; I was in the middle of reinstalling Deus Ex and was about to start looking for mods.

Cool!

I played the pulled beta version of their mod some years ago, but now I will reinstall asap. The beta was promising while buggy.

Cool! I'm playing it right now with a New Vision beta, nice to get the full version before I'm finished. :)

I like that they basically just upres'd the textures, rather than changing the look. Game looks just as it should, just sharper.

Looks mighty sweet!

There arent any other texture mods, at least none as complete.

Anyone got any screens with this texture pack and possibly ENB series with DX10 shaders etc? Not sure i'm replaying but would be nice to see how it could look :)

Is this the best mod for Deus Ex? I just want to replay the old game through with the best graphical and gameplay enhancements.

Use the DX10 renderer, the Deus Ex EXE replacement and then this texture pack. That sets you up to play the game as it originally was in the best way.

Back
Top Bottom