Star Wars Poster

Lucky Day

Daywatch
With the upcoming Abrams film we are getting flooded by hype

When this poster got released people noticed the absence of a certain character

CRnsZ49VAAALf_l.jpg

that's right, where's Luke Skywalker? I mean, you got Chewbacca, and he's just the dog!

Isn't that a poster for new EA's Star Wars phonegame?

SWUP_SinglePlayer_Screen_04.0.png

Prepare to be milked.

Pretty much the worst poster for Star Wars evah! If The Force Awakens is anything like Phantom Menace I predict many a Star Wars fan jumping off high buildings.

I think it's a lot better than the poster for The Phantom Menace.

Here are the theatrical posters for episodes I-VII for comparison… http://imgur.com/gallery/2JqSA

I think this version looks better.

Qqwy1V4.jpg

Just watched the third and possibly final trailer for this movie and man, I hate to sound like a fanboy but I got shivers just watching it. Keeping my fingers cross that it will blow people away.

Just watched the third and possibly final trailer for this movie and man, I hate to sound like a fanboy but I got shivers just watching it. Keeping my fingers cross that it will blow people away.

Where did you see the third trailer? I've only seen two trailers plus a bunch of very short (6-7 seconds) commercials.

Ummm. I have to ask. Something is seriously wrong with my eyesight, I missed a joke, or something is seriously wrong with my computer. Why is Jar-Jar almost every character i see in that poster???

This one i see normally.

Attachments

• 27h2eZJ.jpg
    27h2eZJ.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 60
Ummm. I have to ask. Something is seriously wrong with my eyesight, I missed a joke, or something is seriously wrong with my computer. Why is Jar-Jar almost every character i see in that poster???

The poster is a parody because it was recently revealed that the son of Jar-Jar Binks will be a major character in TFA, and much of the plot will revolve around his story.

The poster is a parody because it was recently revealed that the son of Jar-Jar Binks will be a major character in TFA, and much of the plot will revolve around his story.

Ok. just a joke i missed. Of the 3 things i mentioned, that is the one i was hoping for. Whew!

Thanks.

Damn, I thought I had you going for a minute there. ;)

Seriously though, it is surprising that Skywalker isn't featured at all in the poster. Mark Hamill has second billing among the actors after Harrison Ford.

Damn, I thought I had you going for a minute there. ;)

Seriously though, it is surprising that Skywalker isn't featured at all in the poster. Mark Hamill has second billing among the actors after Harrison Ford.

It's very surprising. You figured he would be the most prominent of all of them, being front & center. It is odd.

And i really thought I was going to have to call the nice men in the nice white jackets to come get me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

They made a major hype that the third trailor would be shown during Monday Night Football

Still I prefer this one

Well. I think the first trailer was the best one… I am worried this might be more of an action movie, after seeing the latest one.

Each time you hear that Star Wars music, you realise how good it is though!! Must be like the best movie music ever!

Though Christmas comes on November 10th this year, I'm very much looking forward to the Star Wars reboot too!

Edit: You'd think that with Abrams directing the film, the trailer would have said coming out Hanukkah 2015 :D

Back
Top Bottom