So what did you just grab from Steam's Summer Sale?

Fallen: A2P Protocol | Anomaly Defenders | Satellite Reign | Dungeon Lords Steam Edition | Saints Row: Gat out of Hell | How to Survive 2 | Zombie Army Trilogy | Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition | Balrum | Hard West | Sword Coast Legends

wanted some more obviously but shit discounts so ill pass :D

Just grabbed CK2: Conclave. I was waiting for a sale, any sale to grab that one.

Other than that, meh, very underwhelming. None of the stuff on my wishlist has a discount that is lower than it had in the past, so. I really want to grab Kerbal Space Program, but... need better discount. :)

Ftl and invisible Inc =) if this is all they offer during the sale I probably won't get more

Anyone entered "youtubers' life" early access?
Is it worth buying?

I added Fable Anniversary (€4.79) and Victor Vran (€4.99) to my already more than hopeless backlog :biggrin: .

I've only played Fall of the Dungeon Guardians for a few hours, but I really like it. It's basically Legend of Grimrock with turn-based combat. I think it's a steal at the current price.

I was disappointed with Tales of Symphonia, especially the combat, and wouldn't recommend it unless you're a hardcore Tales fan.

I haven't played Stranger of Sword City yet, but I think it seems a little overpriced for what it is. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback. That seals the deal for Fall of the Dungeon Guardians.

I've never played the Tales series, but I always hear great things about it. I've been hesitant as I find it harder and harder to get into jRPGs these days.

Stranger of the Sword City is expensive, and that alone may deter me. I've heard some good things, but I wasn't a fan of life points in Elminage Gothic, and I know it's a mechanic in this one too.

I bought Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Defense Grid 2 and Balrum.

Thinking about buying Wolcen:Lords Of Mayhem
And some other titles, but are still a bit expensive.

Nothing. I don't think I've bought a Steam game in the last several sales, I now use isthereanydeal and when I can see the games have been lower somewhere else, I just can't buy them out of principle. Also, I have a 'less than $10' rule for games I'm not particularly hyped for.

Dungeon Lords and The Witcher 3. Wow, Dungeon Lords actually works quite well now. I like it a lot more now. Its only been what, 15 years?;)

I am still thinking of getting the Memory of Eldurem now but getting worried forum posters are begging for updates. I might go for Gloria Victus but if I want to play something that works I should just get Black Desert for the MMO part of my purchases.

Drakensang: River of Time and Phileasson's Secret for 6.00, even though the add-on wasn't too well received, was it?

The expansion is boring and the game didn't need it.

Age of Decadence for me and Goat Simulator for my son.

Riiight... I bet it's vice versa. :p

Drakensang: River of Time and Phileasson's Secret for 6.00, even though the add-on wasn't too well received, was it?

No. You can get the same product quite often through BundleStars with 8 other games for less money. The DLC is unnecessary.

No. You can get the same product quite often through BundleStars with 8 other games for less money.
I remember, but shied away previously because I couldn't find a language pack. Wanted it on Steam, but in German.

Did you compare the publishers? I didn't, but I suppose it's the same one. No German language pack on Steam AFAIK.

Wasn't Drankensang originally voiced in German? Seems crazy that the Steam version wouldn't include the original language.

Wasn't Drankensang originally voiced in German? Seems crazy that the Steam version wouldn't include the original language.

It's unfortunately not even that uncommon due to publishing peculiarities. Other examples of originally German games that are only available in English on Steam would be Anno 1701 (or 1701 A.D. as it's called in English) and the entire Ascaron catalogue, i.e. Sacred Gold, Darkstar One, The Great Art Race which is a.k.a Vermeer in German, Patrician III which was actually 'Der Patrizier II' in German and Port Royale 2.

Back
Top Bottom