help remembering a name from a CRPG

boobaloo

Watchdog
Hi,
Altough I am a long time lurker from this site and Forum, this is my first post.
I need your help to find the name of a game I´ve played in the begining of the Millenia. Don´t remember the name nor the publisher so here it goes.

It was a crpg where you played solo, in 3d isometric view (I think the graphics where true 3d and not hand drawn).
The other thing I remember is that it was allways snowing in the outside, and the landscape was allways white with black fog of war in the edges of the Screen.
Other importante think was that you could stack comands given to you Avatar in boxes on the right of the Screen.

I know it´s very little information, but it is all I can rememember.

Thanks in advance

Exacly, that´s the one. I knew I would get help here.
I will play this one again, hope I still like it after all these years.

Thanks

Exacly, that´s the one. I knew I would get help here.
I will play this one again, hope I still like it after all these years.

Thanks

You're welcome ;)

I remember enjoying it very much. I played it upon release with a friend - and we kept going from start to finish in one long session ;)

I think that one's got some problems on modern systems. I seem to remember it being one of those games that only works on older drivers on ATI cards. I hope it works for you!

I remember playing Soulbringer after Diablo II and enjoying it more, so I will play it again until wasteland 2 is released and patched.
I will try it out, hope it works.

Already did.
i´m loving every moment of this game...again.

Back
Top Bottom