Ultima 6 Project - The False Prophet - Milestone 3 Released

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Project Director Frilly Wumpus has just announced the release of their eagerly awaited Milestone 3. Here's the main section.
It is with much pleasure that I announce the release of Team Archon's next milestone of the Ultima 6 Project, Milestone 3 for Dungeon Siege 1 (PC and Mac). Some things to look forward to in this release:

* New areas to explore ( Spider Cave, Buccaneer's Den, Yew, Paws, and Continental Britannia )
* Enhancements to existing areas (Swamp Cave, Sewers, Britain, Cove )
* Gargoyles, both winged and wingless (intro only)
* Numerous enhancements to the core gameplay such as:

* Complex branching conversation system
* Class based equip requirements
* Party banters
* Right+click menus on usable items such as door and chests
* New customizable gameplay settings ( accessed via a menu reached by pressing the ";" key )
* Enhanced creature spawners
* Many tunings and tweaks to the core Project Britannia systems ( for the nitty gritty details, check the change log )
You'll find all the details here . Here's the main link to the Download .

More information.

Anyone tried this yet? I downloaded it, but I'm busy at work, so I haven't had time to play it (and won't have the time for over a week). :( Lazarus was so well done that I have high hopes for this project.

I'm not messing with the 'milestone' releases as I just don't have time ... but I'm keeping an eye on this one since, as you say, Lazarus was so well done (even if I never finished ;) )

Only played about 5 mins so far, but I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far. If you liked Laz, I'm sure you'll enjoy this!!

I can't wait till they get to Ultima 7.

Don't hold your breath!!

I downloaded and installed U6 Project, i could hear the jingley music and the game start bar filled, then......'critical error'

Milestone 3 only works on Dungeon Siege version 1.1 - - i have the original version 1.0 - - damn!
Edit:

All sorted...found the 1.0 to 1.11 conversion patch at GamersHell. All up and running o.k - looks sleek and smooth just like the original...and all for free!

Last edited:
Looks like they're having some fun using cut scenes!! I HATE cut scenes!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom