Deus Ex:HR questions

Crilloan

Sentinel
Hello!

Well, happy as a pig in mud with the game though I just started it.
(the atmosphere man!)

Two questions:

1. Have any of you experienced freeze?
The game randomly freezes so that I have to alt+tab out of it and restart, I first thought it were because of bad CF support but after physicaly removing my second 6850 I still experience it.

2 Spoiler ahead:
I´m playing a semi-peaceful bloke, using mainly non-lethal takedown and hacking for fun and profit.
For the fellows that you meet at the textile factory I shoot in the head with a pistol, all in the name of cold vengeance.
Satisfying all toghether.

Here comes the problem, spoiler warning

The last mountian of reinforced meatbag (garett?), how do you do?
I wasnt prepared for this mission, kind of stumbled into it and ha d planned to level a bit more before going ahead to main plot line.

After reloading about 10-15 times I called it a night and shut down the computer in dismay.

I throw a stun grenade at him, empty a magazine in his head, and die, reload.

Any tips?

C

when At the textil

The last mountian of reinforced meatbag (garett?), how do you do?
I wasnt prepared for this mission, kind of stumbled into it and ha d planned to level a bit more before going ahead to main plot line.

After reloading about 10-15 times I called it a night and shut down the computer in dismay.

You mean Barrett…
Do you have the stun gun? If so, get behind him and use it on the back of his head. He'll be stunned just long enough for you to reload and do it again. You can kill him easily with that tactic.

Otherwise, you need to utilize what's in that room. Use the explosive and gas canisters against him.

You don't need any weapons to beat him.
Just pick up a gas canister (found to the right of where you start), throw it at him, then sprint towards the red barrels, pick one up and throw it at him. Now just sprint from cover to cover, grab the red barrels or gas canisters and throw them at him as you find them. I was able to do this without any upgrades that were of any use during this battle. The damage reduction one might be useful in future boss battles

Yeah, it's a tough way to take him down. You have to get lucky he doesn't target you with his grenade barrage and you also have to get hits with the canisters/barrels. Very unsatisfying.

One word, Typhoon.

Best. Upgrade. Ever.

For Bosses that is ;)

Even if you are a stealth or non-violent build I encourage those players to burn the 3 praxis points into the Typhoon. Makes the non-avoidable boss fights for non-combat builds much easier to manage. M2C

Back
Top Bottom