General News - Petition for a Krondor Remake

This request doesn't make sense.
Why to make a petition promising pledges?
Just put up the damn Kickstarter and people would came.

Also, asking 200$ from each person is really the least smart and most discouraging way to pitch the idea.

A petition for a petition?! Sheesh!

I'd back this up on Kickstarter for sure, but this "promise to back me IF I decide to do a Kickstarter (and then see IF we can raise enough money to actually make the game)" is really bothering me. Sure a Kickstarter campaign requires work and effort, but hey, doesn't that show you're actually committed and enthusiastic enough to get the project going and get it fully completed if the fund-raising succeeds. Also, putting the pledge minimum at 200 bucks really irks me (yes, I know you could pool several smaller pledges together, but still). Not impressed.

Oh i didnt read the petition befoer i signed it. It really asks for $200? I want to unsign...

Get Feist on board officially, and I'll be an ardant supporter. Without him, it just won't fly.
-Carn
My thoughts exactly. The game was really good but the story was the best part of it.

But according to Feist himself he was busy writing a book during the game's production, so it was the designers (Cutter and Hallford) who wrote the bulk of the story and text for the original Betrayal at Krondor game.

But according to Feist himself he was busy writing a book during the game's production, so it was the designers (Cutter and Hallford) who wrote the bulk of the story and text for the original Betrayal at Krondor game.
Indeed. As far as I recall, Feist was not involved with the game's actual development much and got more interested in the game after it was released and so well received.

Back
Top Bottom