Witcher 3 - Misc. Videos

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The two big German print mags uploaded a couple of interesting The Witcher 3 videos. In most cases not German language isn't needed to get an idea what's going on.

More information.

God it's getting hard to avoid Witcher 3 content. I keep stumbling, by my will or not, onto content. I just found an amazing one where they spend 35 minutes traversing the northern realms region (without Skellige Islands) from south to north. I just jumped around the video, trying to quench my thirst, and man do some of the locations look good.

I'll post the video, but warning, as it contains spoilers for locations (no story or dialogue, just random wandering across the map). They do spend about 2 minutes in the beginning going over the route they will take. And again, TW3 is just frikkin huge as hell. Just 5 more days to go. This weekend is gonna be hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XXOofl2cXE

Also, for people that missed it, apparently they're going to release some CGI cinematic or something. And they release a trailer for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNVOTMx9oyA

A Night to Remember. I wonder what it could be. If it's just more PR material, or are they announcing something new. The CGI looks quite good. And it could have been mistaken for parts of the intro to the game, if the intro wasn't already published. So I wonder what this is.

A love letter to fans, hidden in the teaser:

izqeEWe.jpg

Let's start with Gamestar. They compare the graphics on the PS4 to the PC demo.

For anyone who thought that the new gen of consoles were going to be as good as PC on graphics, the graphics are a joke compared to a good gaming PC. Every time I show one of my console friends the graphics on some of my PC games, they are literally shocked by it.

I didn't even realize how much the difference was until I was watching a friend play DAI on his PS4. I kept thinking 'What's wrong with this? I know it's not the TV, this looks like crap!'. I didn't say that, but it didn't even look like the same game.

For anyone who thought that the new gen of consoles were going to be as good as PC on graphics, the graphics are a joke compared to a good gaming PC. Every time I show one of my console friends the graphics on some of my PC games, they are literally shocked by it.

Look, it's another arrogant, dumb-sounding PC master racist! :)

Bow before us, Thaurin :D

....says the guy playing MM6 :p

Look, it's another arrogant, dumb-sounding PC master racist! :)

Reminds me of Spectrum/Commodore wars. Brand names change but not the attitudes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom