Dungeon Hero - Update @ Firefly Studios Official Site

magerette

Hedgewitch
There hasn't been much information available recently on Dungeon Hero, the dungeon crawler from Firefly Studios and the now defunct developer Gamecock Media, but Firefly fills us in on the current state of the game in this update:
Thank you to the many people who have contacted us recently asking for news on Dungeon Hero and when it will be released. Well its going to take a little longer than we first thought!

The demise of Gamecock Media, who were the publisher of Dungeon Hero has created a number of challenges for us over the past weeks and months and as a consequence we have had to take the painful step of delaying Dungeon Hero whilst we reorganize and plan the next stage for Firefly.

Rest assured that Dungeon Hero lives on and we have a couple of exciting projects built around the Dungeon Hero universe that we will be talking about soon. We would also like to thank the many people who have encouraged us with suggestions, questions and enthusiasm for the world of Dungeon Hero, as ever – this has given us a lot of energy and we really do appreciate the support.
More information.

A shame. I was looking forward to this game. Liked the idea living in a darker and grittier world full of goblins.

Oh well, at least it isnt canceled yet

I am really looking forward to this game. More so than Dragon Age. It looks like it might have some Gothic (environment) and Deus Ex (game play) type elements. And the idea of telling an RPG from a goblin perspective has me thinking of the book Wicked. In any event, the publisher going down is not nearly as devasting as the developer going down. I think . . . . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom