|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity II: FoV - DKS Reviews @ Resolution, Neoseeker

Default Divinity II: FoV - DKS Reviews @ Resolution, Neoseeker

November 21st, 2010, 01:05
ok, thanks.. my only problem with it is that i feel "disconnected" suddenly from my character. I think im probably just picky with that, i've never really liked that in games, when you suddenly switch to a new character or suddenly switch to play the enemy side etc.

bemushroomed

outlander

November 21st, 2010, 16:20
One more ++vote for the humor in Larian games and DivDiv2 specifically. Most of it is very tastefully done, not forced and obvious gags or stupid splatter shit that passes for humor in Bethesda's headquarters. For example i found
Spoiler
Last edited by tolknaz; November 21st, 2010 at 16:40.

tolknaz

Sentinel

November 22nd, 2010, 15:13
Originally Posted by wolfgrimdark View Post
Just curious - any companions in it like in other games (not counting the creature I read about). I tend to prefer games with companions - either just as controlled party members or as interactive NPC's.
Not really - there is your pet monster, who you can have more or less always with you plus anything you summon. You never get human companions alongside you.

Alistair

Sentinel

November 22nd, 2010, 16:12
Interesting — like almost all the reviews I have seen so far these reviews are about the original game that is part of the DKS package, and not really much about the FoV expansion.

Voxclamant

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity II: FoV - DKS Reviews @ Resolution, Neoseeker