Darkest Dungeon - The Abomination

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Abomination update, Inhuman Bondage, is coming out on Monday November 30:

Darkest Dungeon Presents: The Abomination

The Abomination update, Inhuman Bondage, is coming out on Monday. To celebrate we wanted to release the first in a series of Darkest Dungeon comics.

Each comic will give a hint of some half-remembered horror from each of the playable character classes in the game. Since this is coinciding with the launch of the Inhuman Bondage, we figured our latest class addition would be a great issue #1.

Of course, these wouldn’t be possible without an amazing collaboration with Trudi Castle. Each of these comics are written by our very own Chris Bourassa and Trudi is bringing them to life. Trudi has an amazing portfolio and we couldn’t be more excited for this collaboration.

As we march closer to release you can expect to see more of these. But for now, prepare for the Inhuman Bondage update on November 30th.
More information.

This is a very unique game and the art style and atmosphere are exceptional.

Although, personally I have a problem with the frequency you are losing your chars. This is on purpose and adds to the whole desperate setting. It's just against my grain to lose my lovingly cared for chars so often or have them severely handicapped.

Nonetheless a game everybody should give a try!

Back
Top Bottom