Legend of Heroes - Crossbell Arc on Greenlight

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Could a PC release be in the future for the second arc of the Legend of Heroes series? Trails to Zero and Trails of Azure have appeared in Chinese on Steam Greenlight, fueling speculation about the long-awaited Crossbell Arc coming to our desktops.

The same developer, Joyoland, is also seeking Greenlight support for the ARPG hit Ys: Memories of Celceta, as well as Ys Seven. Hopefully XSEED is paying attention and will deliver an English localization (and hopefully others).

More information.

Awesome! Love Trails in the Sky and currently on the 2nd part of Trails of Cold Steel. Great, great games.

Awesome! Love Trails in the Sky and currently on the 2nd part of Trails of Cold Steel. Great, great games.

Yes! First-rate RPGs, all of them. :)

Personally I liked Cold Steel much more than TitS, probably because it doesn't look like an RPG-Maker game.

Did the first two sell well ?

Trails in the Sky has over 200k copies sold on Steam. SC, the sequel, is sub 100k copies sold but I think it's a price issue (first time on sale was last winter) along less long on Steam.

Last edited:
I can't say much about the Cold Steel Series, but The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Zero
and The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure are better than the original SC and FC in my opinion. Both of them have a more political incline and a more mature tune.

English version
6 ЯНВАРЯ - JOYOLAND
we current just have Chinese language version distribution, if you have more requirement about English version, we may discuss this

It looks like they're checking how many people are interested.

Back
Top Bottom