any good PC games where you are a villain

thomasstuart

Traveler
i am not looking for online PC games, i am just looking for pc games where you play the role of a villain or group of villains. my video card supports 358MB.
3GB ram 2.0ghz dual core processor and vista
i also have an win ME and XP with significantly less specs
any recommendations?

The only game that I can think of where you actually start out as the villain is Wizardry 4.

It's an old game and ugly, but you do start off as the evil archmage Werdna. Be warned this is the hardest game I've ever played. It will make the most hardcore jaded veteran of our genre run home to mommy.

I tried this game a year or so ago and got sent packing. Anyways, there it is. A game where you start out as the villain:)

Last edited:
Depends on your point of view. From what I remember the nameless one was many things in different lifetimes. A true villian though? No, I wouldn't think so.

I can see your point though. Characters who were lost or maybe considered villians (the pyro guy) flocked to him. So it all depends on your point of view, much like life in general.

It may not be exactly what you´re looking for, but you can play through Mask of the Betrayer as one helluva mean mofo if you choose to.

And it´s not like if you choose to play evil you´ll be just decimating towns and happily missing most of the game´s content as is usually the case - MotB pretty much fully supports the evil playthrough and simply offers a different, rather unique experience, both gameplay- and story-wise.

I definitely felt like a true villain when going that route.

I would have, but I was asleep at the time!! :)

Dungeon Keeper is the obvious choice, particularly since your rig is a little behind the curve. I never did buy Dungeon Keeper 2, so I can't really speak to it, but I see it around on store shelves from time to time. The first DK might be a little tough to track down.

I can very much recommend Evil Genius ! :) It's one of my favourite games - and with soooooo many hints towards "James Bond" movies & style … ;)

It becomes a bit more difficult over the time, though.

If you are really planning to buy it, make sure to download the so-called "bonus disk" !!!
(It seems it was once intended to be a demo - and probably shipped with a gaming magazine - if someone has it, please report to me, because I'd like to have a specimen of it !)
Because it contains a few additional things plus an additional henchman !
More here : http://www.n1nj4.com/EvilPlanet/Downloads/Others.php
(It's from the very good fan site called "Evil Planet")

Back
Top Bottom