11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

It kinda makes sense that it's only the religious fanatics thriving on blind faith who can appreciate this one ;)

The guy is such an online bully that I would not buy his game on principle. At some point you have to decide if you want to reinforce his negative behavior by a purchase. I choose not to.

The guy is such an online bully that I would not buy his game on principle. At some point you have to decide if you want to reinforce his negative behavior by a purchase. I choose not to.

Yes, defending yourself is bullying behavior big time. People don't like him and don't want to interact with him, don't post in his threads. It's not like he comes to your house or something give me a break.

By the way, when the bugs will be squashed, it's not release day, no. He'll start preparing the "ultrademo" :D. For the next fundraiser. Heh.

Such a promising game is worth waiting a bit more for. Also I have read that the next more complete, polished long demo's saves will be compatible with the final game. When it is released I am definitely playing it to completion.

It's nice to release such a long, meaty, quality demo, pretty much exactly like Jeff Vogel does.

I want to believe in the dream, and we already have lots of tangible materials. There's something epic about bringing a project through fruition after some 20 years in spite of countless doubters who mocked it continuously.

I remember when I anticipated Duke Nukem Forever, I never ceased to believe it would come out one day. And it did. When there's a will, there's a way. But unlike DNF which was disappointing, Grimoire already showed proof that it delivers on what it set out to do: delivering a Wizardry experience but perfected, with no compromises. If you like these games but don't want to play it, don't want to share-in the dream, you have no heart.

8 bugs remaining now!

I actually got Daredevil Donut Lad just today. It's pretty good, it really is nothing but a silly 80s C64 platformer with the difficulty that comes with it.

I was sure I'd be busy playing loads of stuff while waiting for Grimoire... I was wrong, with PoE delayed, Xulima still in beta, Wasteland in patch-happy state and D:OS being underwhelming with lacking diversity of builds. So, I'm wishing and waiting for Grimwah.

I was sure I'd be busy playing loads of stuff while waiting for Grimoire… I was wrong, with PoE delayed, Xulima still in beta, Wasteland in patch-happy state and D:OS being underwhelming with lacking diversity of builds. So, I'm wishing and waiting for Grimwah.

Same for me. I'm not playing any of these games until they fix their software.

You can do like I did this week and find an old gem like Arcanum to play, I'm having a great time with this one. Man, I missed out on a few nice games those 5 yrs I was playing EQ 1 exclusively, lol.

The new menu screen looks kinda good. But that's true for all of Grimwah's art. Kinda.

Who else thinks that rather than squashing 7 gargantuan bugs he is actually fixing hundreds of minor glitches still? Ah well, I don't care either way. I'm just looking forward to playing this game in, oh, two years.

I wonder if the counter will, after reaching zero, move on to -1 ...

No, it resets to 100 after he does an Update!! :)

Back
Top Bottom