After Reset - Pre-Release Test

Thanks!

@tomasp3n, There ya go. Looking forward to when/if you give some impressions. :)

I'm curious what folks use for email and why they have so many issues with spam filters? I pipe my email through a filter and while I do send some obvious spam to /dev/null I keep a complete log of sender/ip/subject so I can find email history if folks claim they sent me email i didn't receive.
-

Folks like me? Yea, well… In times of past, noone would accept… Wait, that's the wrong game. Times have changed, though.

I don't check what was kicked into my spam folder on my gmail.
Anything that went automatically into spam folder by google's own filter gets wiped by that same google eventually without me ever seeing it.
The only time I check spam is when I'm expecting an e-mail that didn't came for several hours. The key for this game… I didn't know it was sent so there was no reason to check spam folder.

Now why google marked these key sent mails as spam, I can't possibly know. I mean… Google won't disclose how their filter works otherwise everyone would learn how to avoid it and distribute malware then.
But then there is RPGwatch forum where unfortunate things like this are easily settled without making unnecessary fuss over google. Google is watching.

I've mailed Mr Nixon regarding my key and the graphical novel since I backed both. Will give the game a fair chance when I've received the key.

Just to say, got the key, ty mr. N.

I know it's alpha, will try to find some time for it and will probably post some feedback on the game's official forum. Or steam forum (bugs section). General though, not detail, don't have time for proper testing, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom