Arkane Studios - Raphael Colantonio Says Goodbye

Arkane has always seemed like one of those companies who create an interesting vision/design for a game and then execute well on that design. However, with the possible exception of DH1, those games just don't seem to sell very well. I appreciate what they are trying to do and I have enjoyed their games, but at some point Bethsoft is going to want some kind of return on this investment. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bethsoft spin off the company like Square did with Eidos.

Prey is just a forgettable game, nothing to brag about inside it, skip. It's problem aka grinding boredom cannot be fixed. Buy only if speedruns are your thing, this one can be beaten under 10 minutes.
Where do you get that grinding nonsense from? Did you even play the game?
I played through it on hard and just went doing the main and side missions (most, but not all of them) and went exploring a bit. All of which is good. It is a good game.

There certainly is no grind. You could go back and forth, farming respawning enemies. But for what purpose? There simply is no need, you get all skills you want maxed out by just following the game normally and not waste resources like crazy.

Arkane didn't seem to have problems until bethesda. I'm pretty sure, this is exactly why Human Head didn't want to be taken over by bethesda.

Arkane didn't seem to have problems until bethesda. I'm pretty sure, this is exactly why Human Head didn't want to be taken over by bethesda.
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe at least "try" to inform yourself before making statements like that? Checking a wikipedia entry and it's references isn't that hard....

Back
Top Bottom