Conan Exiles - Jewel of the West Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new trailer for the 'Jewel of the West' DLC for Conan Exiles.

The Jewel of the West Pack is now available! For our second paid DLC we're bringing the grandeur of Aquilonia into the Exiled Lands, with three new sets or armors and 9 new iron-tiered weapons. The new building marbled tier 3 build pieces will let you build high temples and mighty fortresses that gleam in the sun. Statues, braziers and silken divans bring the spirit of Aquilonian bath houses and merchant palaces into your homes.

Conan Exiles is available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4!

For more information, visit www.conanexiles.com
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Is this game any good?

It's on sale on the PS store, but it looks pretty bad. Any opinions here?

Yeah, it's pretty fun.

The whole thing seems to be preparing for enemy sieges that never happen. Join a PvP server and catapults are a stone age technology, yet people will wait until they're level 60 in special armour with 100s of bombs before they get bored enough to attack someone else's base, at which point they don't have anything you need anyway and it all starts to seem a little pointless.

If you like to build a pretty base and defend it from wolves it's fantastic. Great fun to play with friends, too.

Maybe it needs a shrinking ring playfield like a BattleRoyale to make more conflicts. People just play it as a PVE game, but you can't open boss chests until you're level 60. I really wish the level requirements were removed. Private servers tend to up to XP gain to 5x

The dungeons are very short and much lower quality than dungeons in WoW, for eg.

I enjoyed it to lvl 60 and played it as a single player game and on a PvE server. Once I hit lvl 60 and was done with exploring it got boring fast. I'm not much of a base builder so that was not a selling point to me. I got about 100 hours out of it. About 50 hours in EA and 50 hours when it launched.

Since the base game was in the Humble Monthly I will try it as a single-player game at some point. I wish TES: Online had that option...

I quite enjoy playing it single, building settlements, "recruiting" settlers and cheating to my hearts content if there's too much grind.

Multiplayer, however, is completely against my playstyle because of building decay. If you don't log in frequently and maintain your buildings they will get destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom