Divinity: Original Sin II - Final 24 Hours

Haha, good fun! :D

Now, let's rationalize. Being second in the title screen is actually better because it stays in the mind longer. I'm sure that was HiddenX' subterfuge at work. *nods contemplatively*

A fun time was had by all. Stop by the Codex for honour and humility in victory, and no grandstanding. Not even a little! ;)

Haha, good fun! :D

Now, let's rationalize. Being second in the title screen is actually better because it stays in the mind longer. I'm sure that was HiddenX' subterfuge at work. *nods contemplatively*

You've been reading to many of Darts posts trying to rationalize a newly introduced theory halfway through a conversation. :biggrin:

GG HiddenX it was great fun to watch altough as in most sports i watch my team always loose

Congratulations HiddenX with the official second place! As far as I am concerned you were the gentleman of the two, so the best man to me. Best man for the best place: RPGWatch. :)

As for the game itself: I thought it was hard to follow, could not quite understand what was going on all the time. :-/

Rats! I missed it. Isn't twitch footage archived somehow?

Edit: Never mind, found it. Oh, my.

It was a great experience indeed. Getting thrown in a new game is always tricky, but you remain our champion.

It's live now. :)

Didn't think HiddenX would appear without a hat and sunglasses.

I used them in the end - but it was not recorded.

So here for the Watch Family Album:

attachment.php

Attachments

• HiddenX.jpg
    HiddenX.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 135
So just like the avatar but without so much hair? ;)

I gotta go look up this Twitch battle!

$70k short of $2 million with 11 hours to go

Oh no - That's why we lost (and that bro dude already claims a 5-0 victory... pffft) - You didn't wear your cool glasses and hat!
However, you were the only gentleman with style... between all those loud grunting hordes. They talked so much, my ears are still bleeding.

Lotta asskissing in ITT. Stay classy, RPGWatch.

Anyway, good show.

Oh no - That's why we lost (and that bro dude already claims a 5-0 victory… pffft) - You didn't wear your cool glasses and hat!
However, you were the only gentleman with style… between all those loud grunting hordes. They talked so much, my ears are still bleeding.

A top-hat is unfortunately not compatible with a headset... ;)

Darn, I missed the fight. Can I re-watch it somewhere?

Haha, that might very well be the case. :)

I wish they hadn't hit the $2 million stretch goal. I suspect the DM functionality is going to suck up a lot of resources that could be spent elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom