Dragon Age: Inquisition - PC Specs, Hands-on and Screenshots

dai_101014_waterfall_small.jpg

Reminds me of Kingdoms of Amalur...

I agree with Zloth,

System req. pretty much mimic consoles. High memory, low video req.

If you figure the consoles have 8GB shared ram and say 2 to vram and 6 to system ram its not out of the question to think that PC would need 2-3GB more for overhead.

This is why I was telling anyone in the market for a new video card to get 4GB vram. I pretty much always got the response that 2GB is more than enough for the foreseeable future. Well I guess the foreseeable future just passed us by. I feel bad for anyone that recently purchase a 2GB card as I think most new titles will require beyond that.

I think Bioware has a pretty good track record with PC support. Some of their UI's (Inventory) could be better but I've never really had a problem with K&M or optimization with their games.

I'm looking forward to this one even more now. It looks more like what I was hoping DA2 would be.

I do hope we can extend or add another tool bar though.

I thought I read somewhere that monday they will be showing M&K video footage.

Win7 64-bit is required for Watch Dogs and for Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (great games btw).

That is interesting as I also have a dual core, and thought I would not be able to run SoM. What processor do you have?

Core To Duo E8400 2,93 Ghz running at stock speed. At first I thought the game was going to be slow or stutter when encounter with multiple enemies. I fought with 15 enemies and I still had 60 fps. Every setting of the game are default (medium) other than texture quality (which is high) and motion blur turned off (I hate that thing).

The boatload of RAM is most likely needed because it loads massive zones into memory. The Gothics all had similar issues back in the days.

Back
Top Bottom