EA doesn't like you rating their mobile games (unless you rate it 5/5)

People, do me a favor please.
Please, it's just 5 minutes of your life. 5 minutes about a game, 5 minutes you will never forget, 5 minutes to show you when you think nothing can be worse than something, well it can.

Watch it.

Wow, I really hope, for the sake of mankind, that this guy is just acting, but it seems he's for real. Poor guy.

Acting or not, we knew (from more than one source) that the game was scamware.
What we who didn't bother to install it couldn't know was the scale of the scam.

If there was a vote for the worst game of the year, or worst game in past ten years, those who know me would expect some bugs galore on the top of my list.
But this thing is something that is so terribly wrong and can not be fixed with any number of patches. This thing is not only the worst game in past year or in past 10 years, it's probably the worst legal scam that happened in two thousand of years history.

Yes, he is acting. His character has gotten pretty popular but I can't stand it myself.

Why am I not surprised seeing that scam?

Because you know this:

GothicGothicness said:
EA = Eternal Abuse.

:biggrin:

EA said: "Internal testing had proved that it could be enjoyed as a completely free experience."
So I would like to see video(s) of high profile EA managers how they test their own game and play it in f2p mode…. for hours and days or weeks….. eventually ending with medical check and psychiatric session (psychiatrist should be of EA-quality). :lol:

BTW: Imagine a joke that Metacritic works such way for EA games, just in reverse…

- You are going to rate EA game. Metacritic asks you about your score.
- If you type in 0-80, you will proceeed to save you rating and review.
- If you type in 80+, "thank you" message appears and your mailbox gets tons of leaflets advertising cheap psychiatric or medical checks, coaching lectures or headache pills.
:)

People, do me a favor please.
Please, it's just 5 minutes of your life. 5 minutes about a game, 5 minutes you will never forget, 5 minutes to show you when you think nothing can be worse than something, well it can.

Watch it.

ok, taking bait. See you in 5

lol that was funny. I didnt even bother playing it, I knew what I'd be in for
and possibly have the same reaction

Back
Top Bottom