Elder Scrolls Online

Like Thrasher said, houses stay around. I still have the game installed so I can go visit my houses whenever :p

But the magic is gone. I actually left 3-4 houses in WIP. Everytime I log on to do housing, I keep finding myself getting distracted or stressed. Definite sign of an burnout.

Only time will tell whether I will return back to it one day :)

If only you could. Player furnished houses are account bound. You can sell crown store houses for gold or real money. Also people will pay you to furnish their homes.

@purpleblob Can other players see/interact with your houses when you're not online? How does that work in ESO?
Thrasher already answered lol. I mainly set my houses with "limited visitor" permission so that people don't come in and turn off lights or do something silly like that.
Sell them at an outrageous price. :D
If only you could. Player furnished houses are account bound. You can sell crown store houses for gold or real money. Also people will pay you to furnish their homes.
Yeah, I know a lot of people who sell their "design" (as in, get paid to decorate and/or build houses for others). I don't really want to get into that kind of stuff. One of the reasons I quit ESO housing is because I have been told that my houses are "boring and uninspiring" by many people. Many seem to think they have better ideas for their houses and put down others. I got fed up by that.

One of the reasons I quit ESO housing is because I have been told that my houses are "boring and uninspiring" by many people. Many seem to think they have better ideas for their houses and put down others. I got fed up by that.
Sadly online gaming seems to attract/enable a small but loud contingent of mean, sour folk who only feel good by putting down others. Try not to let them ruin your enjoyment.

Like Thrasher said, houses stay around. I still have the game installed so I can go visit my houses whenever :p

But the magic is gone. I actually left 3-4 houses in WIP. Everytime I log on to do housing, I keep finding myself getting distracted or stressed. Definite sign of an burnout.

Only time will tell whether I will return back to it one day :)
Maybe you already has seen this, but here are a list of games where you can build houses: https://www.thegamer.com/open-world-games-house-building/

Also, you can build houses in lotro. Never tried it myself, and graphics are somewat primitive by today's standards.

pibbuR

So major DLC for the year dropped a couple days ago. Is basically Cthulhu themed. Adds a new class, a bit of the MW mainland, couple of new companions + the other usual stuff.

The new class is the main thing, that doesn't happen often.

Inspired by Hogwarts? ;)

It's great!
Does it look Hogwarts-y? :p

BTW, I'm not actually back to ESO, I'm just taking an advantage of free ESO+ week (which will be ending tomorrow I think).

I started a new project while I'm at it too but I plan on working on this slowly without paying subscription. Watch this space :p

Does it look Hogwarts-y? :p
Well, it has this magical feel to it. But I haven't played the game so don't take my word for it. ;)

BTW, I'm not actually back to ESO, I'm just taking an advantage of free ESO+ week (which will be ending tomorrow I think).
Don't worry, there's no shame in being, err, not back to ESO. :p

I started a new project while I'm at it too but I plan on working on this slowly without paying subscription. Watch this space :p
That sounds exciting. Will keep my eyes peeled. :)

What does having a subscription to ESO+ give players that's not in the game otherwise?

Free crafting bag with unlimited space (without ESO+, crafting material takes up inventory/bank space) & double the furnishing limit in your home.

For example, I'm currently building at Gorinir Estate which allows 600 furnishing with ESO+ but only 300 without ESO+.

Its a must who are into housing since furnishing can be crafted as well.

ESO+ also includes all expansions and DLCs excluding the latest expansion (i.e. Necrom)

Back
Top Bottom