Fallout 3 Fallout 3 discussion with Spoilers

^ Do you have the actual quest to go there? Anyway, you're supposed to use the intercom, and they'll lower the bridge for you. ;)

Question, I'm having trouble getting INTO Rivet City. Am I missing something obvious? The Bridge/ramp to a door needs 100 lockpick, so there should be another way.

Corwin I think you are trying to get in the wrong door - you need to walk further along parallel to the ship until you see a ruined building/structure and climb up the stairs which will bring you out near an intercom and the bridge will be swung around for you. The door you are trying to get in is part of another quest (or 2 other quests)

Took me about 15 minutes to find that damned intercom. I got burned by the same thing trying to get in to the GNR building.

I just finished the game for the first time and had great fun. The final battle was terribly easy (video) but the march with Liberty Prime was a real joy. I enjoyed a lot of the quests, too, especially the Wasteland Survival Guide. Button Gwinnet in the National Archives was seriously funny, too! The game did seem too easy at the end but I was playing on medium difficulty.

I also ended up with something like 20 stealth boys, having only used one. Battles were easy enough that there was no reason for stealthing through most of the time.

I also loved the weird world. A futuristic wasteland mixed in with the 50's! I never would have thought that Leave it to Beaver and Road Warrior would mix so well! And, of course, the graphics kicked tail.

I would have killed to have had the "We'll meet again" song from the end of Doctor Strangelove play over GNR. They really needed more songs on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom