Fallout 4 - Fails at the Hands of Witcher 3

I said I fell asleep playing F4.

But saying that Skyrim and F4 are a heap of garbage is just pretty deranged.

Okay. They're both a flaming pile of trash

But the sad truth is, they are still more polished than 90% of the products on the market

437e333d7cd4aec25d543122d4f393c7.jpg

90% percent of the products in this market have compilers and optimization flags in their code. Its okay if you're clueless and uninformed but If you're going to be willfully ignorant then im just going to respond with memes

90% percent of the products in this market have compilers and optimization flags in their code.

Awww, how cute! Our resident troll thinks he knows something about programming! Did the troll hurt his head googling generic programming lingo?

90% percent of the products in this market have compilers and optimization flags in their code. Its okay if you're clueless and uninformed but If you're going to be willfully ignorant then im just going to respond with memes

Wow, by god, I knew something was off but those illegal aliens have been experimenting on us hard working humans this whole time!

I'm sorry that us filthy ignorant plebs don't have the inside connections as your highness does. Would you care kindly sharing with this old and battered peasant a few examples of reverse engineered library functions with compiler optimizations toggled on in those "90% percent" (learning so much about English grammar, too! An eye-opening experience!) of the games "in the market" (seriously I think you should be nominated for the US secretary of education to eliminate the illiteracy problem of this country, which is HUUUUUUGE, let me call Donald Trump to make a recommendation). This task to demonstrate the code would be so trivial for you since you can clearly decompile runtime libraries on the fly like Neo with some otherworldly programming skills.

Skyrim was coded without compilers (!). Fans fixed that. Do you know how big of a deal that is? I guess not

Come to think of it: it would be great if you care to also demonstrate the Skyrim library functions "coded without compilers" (Alan Turing would truly be proud, to think the mankind has come this far from his rudimentary theories of computer science) as a before shot, and an after shot of the code "Fans fixed" (how do you fix some code "coded without compilers"? Where I come from, compilers compile code, but clearly that's part a shameful dusty chapter of human history now)?

They wrote a good part of Skyrim in early-90s FPU code that came with Pentium 1. Extreme? Yes very. Fans fixed this again.

This "clueless and uninformed" and "willfully ignorant" peasant has been aware that from the mouth of the man released "the fix" (clearly stealing the credit from your lordship) the "fix" (which had its usefulness ceased after an early patch):
"[This patch] overwrites several functions, replacing them with SSE implementations instead of the original x87 implementations". We can see "several functions" is undeniably "a good part" of the game (doctoral level of English writing compared to the junks spawned by the slobs posing as writers at Bethesda). Of course it's perfectly logical to come to the conclusion that this entire game is nothing but less than a dozen functions. Also, would you share your divine wisdom on the “inlining" process, such as what the setup and cleanup coding prerequisites are to "inline" a call? It's rather obvious you are the only qualifying coder here to shed some light.

Last but not least, it wouldn't hurt to disclose a small portion of your personal achievements to the ignorant sheeple here (other than the immaculately optimized meme you created--a true wonder of human engineering, if I may). An educated guess would be something of similar merits as the Manhattan Project, or at least the new addition to the Guggenheim. Inspiring! If only the lazy-ass whores in Maryland had one billionth of your ingenuity and diligence, Skyrim would have been shooting for the moon and even sky wouldn't be the limit!

Back
Top Bottom