Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for implementing more specification in the genre category. I think I requested this twice.

With so many RPG's we cover it was very difficult sometimes, even by the company descriptions, to tell just what kind of game they were, especially if they were obscure.

So this leaves the question, are there cRPG's that defy categorization?

Question but is it me or has the overall font size gotten smaller? Am I missing something in the options I can change to increase the type size? It was comfortable before so maybe something defaulted and I am just not tecky minded enough to see it this am.

It's smaller for me too. Dunno what is the cause of the change, maybe Arhu does.

I'll look into those things as soon as I have some time, which I'm lacking a bit these days.

Thanks, at least I don't need get my eyes checked again. :lol: If it helps, the font seems to be a different type all together. Maybe you had Ariel before and it defaulted to Times? Just a guess based on the looks of the preview type for my post.

Fixed a couple minor things.

- Fonts should now be larger again. I'm not sure why exactly they got smaller in the first place. Default font is Verdana at 12px, smaller text is ~11px.

- Updated our image viewer (HighSlide JS) for thumbnails, which fixed a display issue in Google Chrome, namely that images couldn't be displayed at all.

- Changed some hover colors, so the menus should be readable now.

Thank you kind Sir. It looks even better IMHO. Easier on the eyes when using the dark style layout.

Is the font smaller again?

The editor window still seemed to have smaller text for some reason. Should be fine now. If there's anything else, Shift-Reload the page.

Is the quick reply box supposed to be to the left, rather than centered? I think at some point it used to be centered (could be my browser, though)

Should be centered, works for me — it should look like in the attached image. Which browser and version are you using?

Attachments

• rw-screenshot1.jpg
    rw-screenshot1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 115
I've been using Chrome for some time, right now version number is 5.0.375.126. Looks like this :

Attachments

• X.JPG
    X.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 113
Greetings.

I am annoyed by the spambots that are roaming our reaml atm.
David…..
Spotted him at 5 posts.
Now he's at 8 as I'm writing this.

Fellows, I am no programmer but I guess I have good logic. ;)

Can you create an effective script that can instantly spot a spambot?

I suggest this :

If post X = Exact and or close content of any previous posts

Then = Bann.

Simple.

Can it be done?

Thank you for your consideration. :p

I spend at least half an hour a day banning spambots and so do other mods. Probably 90% of our registrations are bots and we're doing the best we can to prevent you seeing spam!!

Hello.

I hope that my words were not taken the wrong way.
You all accomplish miracles here.

I just wanted to suggest something that could give y'all a li'l more free time. :)

Would a change in the registration process help ?

We've got a spambot epidemic going right now, folks. The mods and admins are working on several plans to "tighten the net" so the bots never get a chance to post or, in the case of bots with spam links in their signatures, never exist. For now, please bear with us and report any bots that manage to sneak thru our containment. We'll try to clean up the mess as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom