NWN Golarion Chronicles - A Pathfinder Persistent World

Neverwinter Nights

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Anyone heard about this?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neverwinternights/comments/1bcd8n4/golarion_chronicles_a_pathfinder_persistent_world/

Golarion Chronicles is a persistent world set in the Pathfinder Campaign setting including a total mechanical conversion to the Pathfinder 1st edition ruleset.

The Mechanical Conversion has been completed. We're in the testing and bug fixing stage.

We have already completed the planned four major districts of Absalom, The Foreign Quarter, The Puddles, Ascendant Court, Green Ridge. We are working on filling out the districts with interesting NPCs.

With the completion of our initial dungeon goal we're looking forward to a closed beta to iron out any dungeon bugs and are seeking anyone who is interested in testing.

After the initial polish is complete within the closed beta we'll be opening things up to a future open beta!

If you're interested in participating, contributing, have any questions or want to lend your knowledge of Pathfinder mechanics and the setting please contact pyro7r34d on discord.

There's a forum and a wiki (if those sites are still on... the forum seems dead).

Nope first time I heard about the PW mod, but then I don't play NWN online. 🤷‍♂️

Well, nostaligia hits. I played and lead on a German NWN persistent world 20 years ago. Great times.

Back
Top Bottom