Grimoire

beldurax

Old RPG Addict
July 7th, 2017

The date in history that will go down in history. The release of Grimoire. Yes, it is finally here. Unlocks on Steam at 7pm EST.

Get ready for an Avalanche of Incline.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/

Currently says:
This game will unlock in approximately 11 hours

From steam forum:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/650670/discussions/0/1457328392101490701/
Friday to do list

1. Quit your job, because the next 3-6 months of your life must be spent in a basment away from the hated light and disruption of the real world in order to immerse yourself in the masterpiece that is Grimoire.

2. Sell off all available assets to fund said playtime, car? dont need it. Cellphone/Ipad? Potential distractions that will break your immersion, I mean creating charachters will take 30-40 hours alone. Children/pets also fall into the sellable category and significant capital might be able to be raised from the proceeds of said sales.

3. Divorce your wife/break up with significant other (unless of course they agree to enable your grimore playtime) If this is impossible due to living conditions an arrangement contract to provide food/drinks/toiletries/sponge baths while you sit in your computer chair (all performed in absolute silence as to not detract from the enjoyment of the midi music) may be acceptable alternatives.

4. Make sure to favorite the steam general discussion board and keep it up alt tabbed at all times to share in the joyus rapture that is Grimore in text format, I would not reccomend live streaming as normal mortal comprehension of this game to the general populous may be next to non existant. Also viewing said game thru a stream may cause brain hemmorages and or sudden twilight zone head implosions to those unworthy to view said masterpiece.

5. Tonight should be spent gathering foodstuffs that take minimal amount of effort to prepare and provide maximum amount of sustanance. Also invest heavily in red bull/5 hour energy or just straight up Absynth if you can get it.

Get going on that to-do list, joxer. Get ready for the Incline.

Can't. I don't have pets to sell. I knew one day I'll wish I had pets and it finally came.

[quote = Mike m (9:57:29 AM) ]
We're on our 4th president since development started
[/quote]

Adjusting for inflation someone posted this is less than 40% of the retail price for Wiz 7.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what happens when this actually gets released!

HJZkgLo.jpg

Half an hour until all of our lives change forever !

Can't help myself, I'm getting excited

This reminds of the website countdown clock on the early release of the free toolset for NWN2.

We had hundred of people refreshing the site hoping to get their copy on a Sunday at midnight. We can presume Valve actually has a copy in their archives?

This reminds of the website countdown clock on the early release of the free toolset for NWN2.

We had hundred of people refreshing the site hoping to get their copy on a Sunday at midnight. We can presume Valve actually has a copy in their archives?

Only difference this time is there's...just you...refreshing the page. :p

Wow. It didn't release. Who could have predicted that?

I can’t tell if people are really excited or just joking. Surly no one here at the watch trusts Cleve when he gives a release date.

I personally doubt he’ll ever release it. I think he likes the attention and once he releases it that’s gone. Now he can pop up every few months, throw out a bogus release date, get his few rabid fans in a frenzy and satisfy his superiority complex.

Now, I could be wrong and it could release someday but anyone that actually gets excited from anything Cleve says either doesn’t know the history or is delusional. (Sorry)

I've always strongly believed that Cleve was either lying or delusional, but because Steam was involved and had an official date I thought it was possible that I was wrong. Apparently they don't review things prior to setting a release date as much as I thought they did. Lesson learned.

But at this point Cleve has unquestionably lied. It's not a matter of him just missing a release date. It's a matter of him saying that it was done, that the final version was submitted to Steam, when that was clearly not true. So this should really put things to rest for good. It's no longer possible for anyone to argue that this is just a delay like every game has.

I don't get it. If it's just some hoax to fool a couple people on the Codex, why? If that's true then he needs help.

Back
Top Bottom