Healthy food, natural supplements, and herbal teas

I took a pro biotic but found most of them mediocre or not really effective, so I ordered Mercola's pro biotics with 70 billion bacteria.

It really makes an enormous difference, I feel much better in multiple ways. Pro biotics are one type of supplement where their efficiency is well established.

Mercola says he takes very few supplements, but he uses his pro biotics every day. I already use his whole food vitamins.

He's also talking about a type of magnesium which can cross the blood brain barrier, the only one which can do so, called magnesium threonate. I decided to try it out as well.

I ordered Mercola's miracle whey protein. I was using Whey protein from Costco, but I didn't want to take anymore sucralose. Also I discovered that wheys were not created equal and often neglected. For top quality you simply have to pay for it. His is organic and from pasture-fed cows and has some organic raw milk. The difference in quality is night and day. Now I think it's not worth it to take any whey if not in such a high-quality form.

Whey is probably the most nutritionally complete and best food source along with pasture-fed beef. It's no wonder it is given to babies who aren't breast-fed by their mothers.

http://news.osu.edu/news/2014/11/21...iet-does-not-increase-saturated-fat-in-blood/

Low-carb/high fat validated in yet another clinical study. The Keys theory is falling into pieces. Study shows it is carbs that are the enemy, like I have said all along.

We ate some of the grass fed beef we bought weeks ago for the first time today. It was just ground beef, and yet I've never had beef that tasted so good and most of all that made me feel so good. Just AMAZING! I am still speechless. It is the single best food you can take for your health. You should consider it an investment in your health and buy this and just eat out a bit less. I know I am never buying any other type of beef now. If you want to do this it should be easy to find a small farmer located in your vicinity and arrange to plan to buy frozen meat from them, only from organically raised, pasture-fed beef without hormones or antibiotics. It is night and day, myself, my wife and son have tasted beef the way it was meant to be enjoyed for the very first time.

Back
Top Bottom