Heart of Eternity

The release in Russia is planned for 4 quarter 2008 (December) though its developers already time 20 postponed:) In English game too leaves, but not earlier 2009...

It's that time of the year again:

23.02.2009: "In anticipation of the release."

- Dad, but what they are? - The boy does not want to fall asleep and his father abandoned all new and emerging issues.
My father went to the window and looked into the distance - where the forest edge baronstvo separates from the troubled border, where the blue mountains is gnomsky Ugard, where the scattered posts on the border of the elven forests Dead.
- They are different, son. Some - the good and brave, while others - some tricks and cruelty. But they need us. Sarkusu need heroes.
- And when they come?
- Soon, son. Now, very soon.

• February 26, 2009 the company "UDC-game" and the publishing house "New CD" to open the door "Heart of Eternity" for the player - the game appears on store shelves.
Welcome - Sarkus waiting for her hero!

Here's to hoping that HoE and Beltion get translated.

Oh and those not familiar with the game, googletranslate says:

"On the one hand, «Heart of Eternity» everything is standard - every component of this game, we have somewhere seen yes. Seamless world can boast, and «Gothic», and the game series The Elder Scrolls, battle system with raschlenenkoy and selecting the location of the attack was in Severance: Blade of Darkness, the tree of skills come from Diablo ..."

23.02.2009: "In anticipation of the release."

- Dad, but what they are? - The boy does not want to fall asleep and his father abandoned all new and emerging issues.
My father went to the window and looked into the distance - where the forest edge baronstvo separates from the troubled border, where the blue mountains is gnomsky Ugard, where the scattered posts on the border of the elven forests Dead.
- They are different, son. Some - the good and brave, while others - some tricks and cruelty. But they need us. Sarkusu need heroes.
- And when they come?
- Soon, son. Now, very soon.
Ah, I see, the final English localization is done, too :).

Hilarious. Beltion and Heart of Eternity updates on the SAME DAY??? What are the planets in alignment today?

How about an Inquisitor update for the hat trick!

Heart of Eternity was suddenly released in Russia as low-cost product at 26 Februar.
I didnt play it, but most russian reviews (and also opinions of single gamers) are horrible.

As i undestand, most developers leaved the project after they recognized that most ideas cannot be realised due to small budget.

Too bad. it had some interesting concepts. It lacks polish which you can even see in the trailer.

Ugh I've been waiting for what feels like a decade for this game. What happened to all the hi res screenshots? Looks like they had to scale back the graphics significantly and you can still see gobs of lag even with the reduced detail. Pompolic Call for Heros had that problem. Bad engine. I've gotta say though, Beltion beyond Ritual looks like it has alot more potential.

Yes, Beltion is from the same publisher and is also marked as "out now" Where can we buy these games in any form?

That's a good question. I've never seen or heard of any plans to release either of them in English. Afaik, no publisher has been announced…

OK. I got official word from ND personnel. There is no English version of Heart of Eternity or Beltion. There is no way to buy Russian retail version from them since they do not support credit cards and paypal is not working in Russia.

Did they say anything about possible *future* plans to release one or both of them in English?

Definitely please check on this stuff ... even a non answer would be better that a definite no.

Crap ... that is unfortunate. Thanks, though!

But you never now. Remember Farewell to Dragons and Planet Alcatraz. Both quite old titles in Russia and released at the end of last year in English. Sure there is practically no chance for retail release but there is a hope for digital download.

I also received free download Russian copies of Beltion and Heart of Eternity. Just downloading Beltion but their server is awfully slow (50-100KB/sec). Will report after I try the game.

Back
Top Bottom