Hero-U - Weekend Giveaway

It has been reported by the Corys' and others that they leveraged quite a bit of savings and assistant time to complete the game. In several updates they mentioned that hired assistant took deferred payment until completion of the game due to lack of funds. I'm not going to dig out individual updates and other releases that mention just how far they went to complete the game but they need it to be a success to remain solvent - at least that is what was implied by these reports.

I don't get it :(

It has been reported by the Corys' and others that they leveraged quite a bit of savings and assistant time to complete the game. In several updates they mentioned that hired assistant took deferred payment until completion of the game due to lack of funds. I'm not going to dig out individual updates and other releases that mention just how far they went to complete the game but they need it to be a success to remain solvent - at least that is what was implied by these reports.

Ok, thanks for the information :)

Well, I for one certainly hope this game turned a profit for them. At the very least, if they went into the red to fund it, may they truly recoup every penny spent in that direction.

I'm too lazy to dig out everything I read but vaguely I believe they dug into retirement funds as well as second mortgage on their home. I hope the later is not true as it seems kind of risky but that is what I vaguely remember from various things that were reported.

Well, I for one certainly hope this game turned a profit for them. At the very least, if they went into the red to fund it, may they truly recoup every penny spent in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom