Honkai: Star Rail

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Honkai Star Rail Guide – Free to Play Characters Overview (4 Star Units Guide)​

After one week of playing (60-70 hours) I have reached Trailblazer level 40 and finished most of the the initial content.
I can recommend everyone to play this first part, even if you never want to return to this game later on. The initial part of this game feels complete.

Just heard in that stream that Silverwolf's homeworld is called "Punklord" ??? Oh, My ...

1.5 on November, 15th. (That was seen only very briefly during the Special Program.)

Current Star Rail Codes :

JB9BE7K5RQY3
HT8BX7JL89Z7
6B9BFPK58Q3T

The Blair Witch Project Tapes ... err ... wrong movie ... ;)
November_15.jpg

I just love how they mix contemporary things with fantasy : https://www.hoyolab.com/article/22932820
(If you can't read it, on the roight side of the web page there is a menu, where you can change the language.)
In this article, Guinaifen (originally Guinevere) created a group chat and quickly changed its title into "1 million fans!"
This new character is a street artist trying to get as many fans as possible - because, the more fans = the more money = the less hungry stomach.
These in-game chats (all by NPCs !) are often hilarious. One, for example, led by a hacker girl, is a strong satire on gacha. ("I feel it. It's coming now. Just one more try.")

For 1.6 they added a new system of challenges called "Pure Fiction". The currency you get from this can be used in an in-game shop called "Jokes Become Truth".
Looks to me very much like a notion on current communication "practises" in the so-called "social networks".

With Guinafen they also included an attention-hungry steet performer whho is always doing selfies, videos of her performance, and waiting for more "likes" because to her, as a street performer, this means more food, she argues. "Want to see how I break this slab of concrete on the chest of a friend ?" she asks the audience. She's a street performer, after all ...

In 1.6 there will be another attention-hungry character as well, called "Sparkle".

I think that the Update is planned for February, 6, according to a very short sign in an official video.

People often say : "Games are art."
Star Rail is the one and only game where I begin to truly believe that (there are of course other "art games" out there as well, like Gris, for example) :
View: https://youtu.be/5yw_ctOEnTE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom