Iceland wins

Omg, Korea won XD ok seriously, that's a consolation victory but still makes me happy.

Last edited:
Ok, I laughed :p

_102233037_a997a170-c24e-4ac6-b028-5335fbdac2bb.jpg

Mexican Saviour for the rest of his life. If he continues to play after this, it will be difficult to top his performance in this series, but I'd love to watch him try!

Wowzers of wows, looks like Poland decided to get a win!!! This team surprises me in a not so good way, the depth of their roster is good, yet the accomplishments don't reflect that at all. Still, good to see them rack up a victory.

Belgium versus England is already not boring!

Booo, Japan makes it through simply because it has less yellow card than Senegal. Lucky bastards!! :p

Thumbs up for Hercule Poirot!
Erm… Wait… Adnan Januzaj... What's this with shquiptars all over the cup playing for different countries? Whatever, thumbs up for Albania! :D

I like it that discipline plays such a role in football, other sports could learn a lot from that attitude. You cut down on flagrant behaviour, I guarantee the benefits in less injuries and more viewers will just attract better players to your respective sport. I suspect that in the next few years several theatres of sports will be taking a harder line on such shenanigans.

Well done Belgium and Tunisia!!! England looked to be totally out of their element in todays matchup.

Ok, I laughed :p

_102233037_a997a170-c24e-4ac6-b028-5335fbdac2bb.jpg

After the match and Germany's exit, Korean ambassador in Mexico went out and met mexicans:

South Korean Ambassador Sang-Il Kim was even raised by the crowd, as this chanted "Korea, sister, now you are Mexican".

Argentina is finally out. As much as I love watching Messi own the ball, a team with defense this abysmal should have never made it to the knockout stage.

Goodnight Argentina. The goals scored in this match should be enough and for the next one , as I predict few if not none .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Argentina might make a real go of it at the end, that third goal at what, the ninety- third minute was edgy, to say the least. That lead France had built up was too much, and France is to be congratulated for a great plan going into this match. Bye bye Argentina!!

Why do people dislike argentina ?

They've got reputation for dirty play, diving, unsportsmanlike conduct, etc. Probably the most infamous handball ever when Maradona put England out of a world cup with a goal he punched in.

Congratulations Uruguay for the great match. They have a strong team this time, the midfielders aren't top-notch but both the attack and the defense sectors have very good players.

Last edited:
The heavens might shake if Croatia and Uruguay meet!! But before that possibility, France has the proverbial fight of their life coming up in the quarter finals, yipes!!!

Before that possibility, Croatia needs to win. The match against Denmark is later today.

Back
Top Bottom