Kingdom Come - Releases in February 2018

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
As the title says, Kingdom Come: Deliverance will release in February next year. On the 13th of February to be exact.

Warhorse Studios announces the Release Date of Kingdom Come: Deliverance on February 13th, 2018

New Epic Trailer, Box Cover Design and Steam page

Warhorse Studios happily announces the release date of the medieval RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be released on the 13th of February 2018 in the Americas, Europe, and all PAL regions. In the new trailer, the developers give a sneak peak into the thrilling story of the game. The player incarnates Henry, the son of a blacksmith whose peaceful life is shattered when a mercenary raid burns his village to the ground. By bittersweet fortune, Henry is one of the sole survivors of this massacre. Fate drags him into a bloody conflict and shoves him into a raging civil war, where he helps fighting for the future of Bohemia.

Kingdome Come: Deliverance will launch simultaneously for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC, on the 13th of February 2018.

• PC Retail / Digital 49,99 € / 59,99$ / £ 44,99
  • PlayStation®4 / Xbox One 59,99 € / 59,99 $ / £ 54,99

Warhorse Studios launched its Steam Kingdom Come: Deliverance - "Coming Soon" page. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is now ready to be wishlisted. Other game pages follow in near future.

Collector's editions will be announced later by Deep Silver.
here is the new trailer:

More information.

Can't wait. My most anticipated game over the last few years.

Not sold on the "realistic" setting, but this game still ticks enough boxes for me to be highly interested.

Let's see it was going to be released last summer on the computer. Now will be released 18 months later. I am excited still but there are some red flags for me now. It better be stable by that release date and I hope they have the modding tools ready to go by then.

I am excited still but there are some red flags for me now.

Did you watch the new trailer? It has worst facial animations than MEA does...and they are improved from what they originally.

Not sold on the "realistic" setting, but this game still ticks enough boxes for me to be highly interested.

Maybe it's moddable enough so people can add some nice fantasy to it.

The realistic setting is this game's highlight for me, actually. There's so many games filled with the same fantasy tropes that this one feels like a breath of fresh air.
I hope they manage to make an immersive game!

The realistic setting is this game's highlight for me, actually. There's so many games filled with the same fantasy tropes that this one feels like a breath of fresh air.

Me too.

I can agree that Fantasy is over used, but it's also quite a wide genre. It doesn't have to be lofty Elves and grumpy Dwarves. But to me, different races and monsters and magic certainly is more fun that reality...

It doesn't have to be lofty Elves and grumpy Dwarves.
To be honest I'd pay anything to play a game with grumpy elves and lofty dwarves. ;)

I'm curious to see how this compares to M&B Bannerlord for a somewhat realistic experience. They've both been delayed and may end up coming out about the same time.

Part of the reason for the delay is signifant increase in length. Originally part 1 of three parts but they dropped that and made one large game. Perhaps witcher 3 success helped expand the scope?

Part of the reason for the delay is signifant increase in length. Originally part 1 of three parts but they dropped that and made one large game. Perhaps witcher 3 success helped expand the scope?

They received more from their campaign than they expected. They also have a very wealthy investor.

I just watched the new trailer and all throughout I was thinking, "hmm, this doesn't look as good as the game I pledged towards." Wondering, I looked back to their original pitch video and, yep, not only are the graphics better there, but there's no sign of the pigeon-holed Chosen One narrative you see in the new trailer.

https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/829609/video-335155-h264_high.mp4

In any case, I'm glad they've finally got a release date.

Certainly interested, but I will have to see some vids and comments on this one before jumping in.
I cannot exactly point at it, but something irks me about this game...

I just watched the new trailer and all throughout I was thinking, "hmm, this doesn't look as good as the game I pledged towards." Wondering, I looked back to their original pitch video and, yep, not only are the graphics better there, but there's no sign of the pigeon-holed Chosen One narrative you see in the new trailer.

I wonder if that is because they are focusing on consoles more?

That video was a prototype and it ran on older version of cryengine and it looks in fact significantly worse than the version currently in development. I have no idea how can you say the current graphics is worse.

And also, the game was always going to be about Henry whose family got killed and who wants to get revenge for that. None of that has changed.

It's hard to get a side by side comparison, as there are less close-up shots in the old video. But the new trailer's people look primitive imo; the overkill depth of field doesn't help matters.

But graphics are graphics. I'm mostly interested in being a small fish in a big, chaotic pond - something espoused in the original kickstarter campaign. This trailer makes the game look trite and formulaic. And I hope it's not.

Seems like a classic revenge/make-out-with-a-peasant-chick-in-the-barn story. Still, first two Mafia games were as cliche as it gets, and I still ended up loving them.

Back
Top Bottom