Kingmaker - Deep Silver Publisher

I deleted my previous post because it was quite muddled. I'll put it more simply.

They're both scummy, but the key difference is that PB never told anyone that the DLC they were selling months after release was finished and accessible on day one. Bioware was at least honest about what they were offered, whereas PB tried to pull a fast one.

No, they didn't try to sell it months later as I've already pointed out. Are you being intentionally obtuse at this point?

Two of the three DLC were sold from day 1. The third was released exactly 1 month later because it was a day 1 bonus only for those who ordered the special edition. There was no DCL released after that.

You can see the exact release dates on Steam. It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about, so trying to bullshit your way through this is only making you look foolish.

*edit
The third was released exactly 1 month later because it was a day 1 bonus only for those who ordered the special edition.

That's completely false. Air Temple was not a pre-order bonus. Only Treasure Isle was.

Wrong again buddy. The Air Temple DLC was a bonus for those who ordered the Stahlbarts Schatz Edition. Look it up.

I'm done here. Do yourself a big favor and do a little research before you try to debate next time.

I had to edit my post because you edited yours.

Your information is wrong. Air Temple was not a preorder bonus. It was an independent DLC sold a month after release, but in the game's files on day one. This is a simple fact.

Your information is wrong. Air Temple was not a preorder bonus. It was an independent DLC sold a month after release, but in the game's files on day one. This is a simple fact.

The Air Temple DLC was available from day 1 to anyone who purchased the Stahlbarts Schatz Edition which, to my knowledge, was only available in Germany unless you imported it.

Do you need me to post links and embarrass you further, or are you done now? :)

Even if it wasn't, that wouldn't save you from all the blatant bullshit you've already been called out on.

It's not listed there, but it was available. You can read about the "exclusive" DLC mentioned here. Since the other two DLC were available worldwide from day 1, it would have to be referring to the Air Temple as there are no other DLC.

It's really a moot point though. What does it matter if it was or wasn't? It doesn't change the fact that you tried to claim they were releasing new DLC for the game "every few months".

Back
Top Bottom