Knights of the Chalice II - Kickstarter Trailer

In terms of a video representation of a PnP look, I still prefer the Battle Brothers approach of using a bust figurine. I wouldn't mind seeing that approach in a heroic fantasy setting using modified D&D rules.

I'd rather tokens over the bighead busts/bobbleheads. At least the artwork on the tokens themselves is articulate. I'm going to have a ton of fun with this one (currently playing the first KotC for the first time, it's pretty good.)

Dude, if you're currently playing the first game, I truly envy you!! You are going to have weeks of pure entertainment, believe that!!! Fluent also brings up something I agree with, given a choice I'd take the current token-ish look over silly bobbleheads or busts.

I was only able to endure the first couple seconds of this trailer, until the War of Buttons began.

Knights of the Chalice I is the totally amazing game you should play! Until the sequel gets normal, full-body characters.

I never played the first game, but looking at videos of it and the KS video of the sequel, I prefer the "token look".

Back
Top Bottom