Kristala - Dark Fantasy ARPG

HellRazor

Sentinel
Looks interesting. They've passed their funding goal. From their Kickstarter page:

Kristala is a dark fantasy ARPG with challenging combat, acrobatic parkour, and exploration to uncover a detailed story.

A passion project developed by a diverse team of creators, we're proud to be a fully women-owned game studio.

They also have a Demo available on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1206410/Kristala/

Hmm..I didn't know they went the kickstater route as I read only one article about the game in the news. They need a new PR manager. Anyway thanks for sharing this.(y)

Looks familiar. I think there was a post about this in the news forum awhile back.

I'm generally not a fan of anthropomorphic characters, but I'll give it a try since there's a demo. I'm downloading it now.

So, I tried the demo, and it's not very good imo. It feels like a generic and low-budget Souls clone. Maybe the finished product will be better, but it's pretty rough right now.

Update #13 - More Critical Takedowns, New Game+ Mode UNLOCKED
Hey there, Travelers, with less than 24 hours remaining in the campaign, we're gaining some serious momentum!

Not only have we blown past our next two stretch goals for New Game+ Mode and more Critical Takedown Animations, but we’ve also received the coveted “Project We Love” badge from Kickstarter!

We are so incredibly humbled by this honorable achievement, and truly couldn't have reached this epic milestone without all the love and support you've shown us, so let's celebrate this big win together!!

Back
Top Bottom