Last game(s) you bought

@Warmark You might want to check out @Zloth's breakdown of it.

I haven't bought I game from the Ubisoft pc store in ages, so Prince of Persia : The Lost Crown broke that pattern.
I saw enough footage to pretty guarantee I'm gonna enjoy it. And I really hope this one and the remake of Sands of Time they restarted is a sign that they're gonna invest heavily into this series. It's incredibly underrated.

I'm enjoying it so far, about the only thing I truly do not care for is the whole card-mechanic thingie, yet with redraws and such it's possible to combat the random-ness, at least some of the time. I've only done four missions so far yet it's been a complete blast, I keep hoping to run into some X-Factor or Men at some point, so far I've only encountered Illyana.

I picked up Deathloop at a hefty discount from GMG. It's the only game I've purchased from any of these winter sales so far this year.

I tried it awhile back, and while I didn't find it to be as good as games like Dishonored or Prey, I thought it was good enough to eventually grab during a sale. Sadly, I suspect it might be the last game from Arkane that I purchase.

First time I've bought games in over a year. Picked up DragonStrike for nostalgia (have to figure out how to do the controls on a laptop without a number pad) and tried Potion Craft as something light I can play while listening to Wings games.

As far a "real" games, I've been content to continue blowing all my gaming time on DDO. That's prompted me to not add to the backlog.

As per Xmas tradition, I bought a bunch of stuff on sale from Steam that I will probably never play (gotta keep that backlog growing so I can whine about it constantly lol):

Alaloth - Champions of the Four Kingdoms
Hero's Adventure - Road to Passion
Return from Core
Potion Craft
Cyber Knights - Flashpoint
Legendary Creatures 2
DLC for Wartales, Sands of Salazar, and Vampire Survivors
Morrowind - Game of the Year edition

I never actually had a legit copy of Morrowind and for some reason I never bothered beating it. Never played the DLC for it either. Maybe if I get bored I'll mod it or something.

I picked up Deathloop at a hefty discount from GMG. It's the only game I've purchased from any of these winter sales so far this year.
I looked but even at $10 it didn't compel me ...

Nothing on current sale, but last sales I grabbed Starfield, Rogue Trader (launch discount on GMG), Lamplighter's League and Redfall (ok, so why did THAT at $10 compel me?!?). Now after completing CP2077/PL I need to figure out what to play ... and none of them are particularly thrilling!

Sometimes the mood strikes me to play military strategy games (I play fantasy/scifi strategy games more often), and I went a bit overboard picking up WDS/John Tiller games in their Winter sale. I got 17 titles across several types (Napoleonic, Civil War, WW2, etc)

I bought a few games in the Steam sale at the last minute: Ixion, Aliens: Dark Descent, and The Lamplighters League. I played a bit of the latter and my initial impressions are positive. I also picked up the last couple of years of TW:W3 DLC, and the last several of Stellaris' DLC.

The other day the remakes of Realms of Arkania I+II were released on GOG, and I bought them at a nice discount. I know that they were in a very bad state when they were released, but there are auite a few nice memories that I have both on the games and the P&P. And I guess some patches made them at least playable. I will see.

btw @JFarrell71: What is TW:W3? :unsure:

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.

It was my third time buying it. I already had it on Steam, and I still have my retail boxed copy, but those versions apparently have a lot of issues on modern systems. I grabbed it on GOG right before the end of their Winter sale.

I just bought these from Steam:

Archaelund (been waiting on this one for a long time)
The Last Flame (I've had a thing for auto-battlers lately)

GreenManGaming had a good sale on Sovereign Syndicate and I also had another coupon, so I grabbed it for <$10 out of pocket ... finishing dishonored and will then play it.

Back
Top Bottom