Mass Effect IV - 10 Things That Will Kill It

I really liked ME3. The ending was poor, but I had a lot of fun up to that point. Doesn't hold a candle to the first one though =)

3. It's not a deus ex machina, the crucible was introduced early on and there was proper buildup for the ending during the entire game. Every plot hook not relating to that was resolved along the way.

And who had a problem with the Crucible? It's the bloody Catalyst people have a problem with! As for "every plot hook"… you were either as high as a kite or you are trolling AGAIN.

And who had a problem with the Crucible? It's the bloody Catalyst people have a problem with! As for "every plot hook"… you were either as high as a kite or you are trolling AGAIN.
The organics vs machines theme was set up as early as the first game. I don't think they left anything hanging loose after the ending, again, please feel free to mention any loose threads if they did but I don't think you'll be able to come up with a single example.

In my opinion Bioware didn't "fix" the ending. Fundamental problems still presents - star child and colour coded ending. If anything I disliked so called "fixed ending" more than the original one. Added (more) dramatic good bye with love interest (said our good bye already and is it really necessary when the reaper is about to blast us to ashes?), long winded explanation of already absurd ending (especially disliked control ending - so Shepard is now cheap ripoff of Flood over mind or whatever it's called in Halo?)... And depends on your war assets Earth gets devastated or vaporised. Why? Got nothing to do with crucible. Never heard a thing about crucible incomplete or damaged regardless of the war asset. So why should that affect the ending while nothing I did in whole entire trilogy don't seem to affect the colour coded ending? Etc etc

Back
Top Bottom