Gothic 3 Master Trainer List, Dont Look!

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Ok I am gonna start this and anyone can add something if they like. :)
Maybe we should add the Special Perks as well?

Norris @ Reddock.
Master of 1H swords.

Marik @ Montera.
Master of Crossbow.

Lares @ Geldorn.
Master of Lock Picks.
Master of Pick Pockets.

Candela or Fraser @ stone ruins just north of Okara.
Master of Bow.

Uglasar @ Ishtar.
Master of Dual Weild.

Hogar @ Wolf Clan.
Master of 2H Weapons.

Ingvar @ Hammer Clan.
Master @ Smith.

Last edited:
Mana regeneration - Kyraouk or something, the high mage in Rhobars castle
Health regeneration - Kan, king of the orcs, and Rhobar, king of the rebels
Paladin - Rhobar

Those are fairly rare, so people should watch out for those perks. Also, I suspect the nomads have a master dual-wield trainer, to compensate for not being able to enter Ishtar, but I have yet to find one.

DeLazar @ Ishtar
Poison Arrows.

Bogir @ Wolf Clan.
Spirt of the Wolf.
Resist Cold..

T-something at the start of the desert - resist heat, after you've helped him kill some nomads.

Lars @ Silden, resistance to frost once you free him
Pavel @ Silden, spirit of the wolf once you follow him to his hut

Last edited:
Shakyor @ Lago, master staff fighting
Ateras @ Oasis south of Bakaresh, master staff fighting

Last edited:
Turns out Improve Armor, didn't make it in the game, well at least the best I can tell from a translation of the German.
Funny thing is some keep saying Lares will teach Master Thief, but I believe its only Mater Locks and Master Pockets, at least he only offered me those 2, but I haven't done his mission yet, was focusing on get all the Teleporter Stones.

I am guessing Resist Poison and possibley Resist Weakness are in the Desert since they are the ones whom use poison, though I am not sure what casues Weakness.

Weakness is the disease thing you get from lizards and such, making your stamina bar grey instead of yellow. Only way to cure it is to drink a strength potion or cast a cure weakness spell.

I have only found resist poison and weakness on armor(resist poison on elite hashishin armor, and resist weakness on water mage armor I think, you can buy that from Cronos).

Renwik @ Geldern.
Resistance to Weakness.

Petar @ Geldern.
Resistance to Poison.

Interesting, I wonder how I never found those. I'll definetly get them both though on melee characters, as both are extremely annoying.

Now all we need to find is a mana regeneration teacher for the bad guys, and a dual-wield master trainer for the good guys.

Also, I'd really like to know what the ? perk is.

Heh, your not kidding especially the Poison since you can't use a spell on it like Weakness.

I take it you tried the Insert code for ? perk, since your console works?
That would help us know where to look at least I am guessing.

With that Fire resistance perk you mentioned I was worried, when you said kill Nomands, it was killing quest giving Nomands but reserching a little is seems they are Bandit Nomands which aren't involved in the overthrow.
Or am I reading the translation incorrectly, making them important to the MQ story?

Also we still don't know about Master Thief, yet or did I miss it?

Oh and I guess the different Mage power boost like Dark Mage and Water Mage, since I am guessing Xardas will teach Dark mage and the Head Fire Mage with Robar teaches Fire mage.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to add those, here we go:
Master Water - Saturas@Ruins east of Mora Sul
Master Fire - Kunarryos(or something) @ Vengard
Master Dark - Trizig(or something) @ Temple in Bakaresh
Master Druid - Any druid except the one near Montera and Bogir in Wolf Clan, after you do a quest for them.

I've never tried to find master thief, but I might try later. I haven't tried the ? perk insert code, I'll see if I can get it to work.

Also, the nomads you kill for the quest near Braga are only related to that quest, so killing them with the guy who teaches fire resistance is no problem. The first real nomad you meet south of Braga will tell you that certain nomads now follow Beliar and are mad and can be killed at sight(they are always hostile), while others follow Adanos(and are friendly).

I do not think the mage in the top of Rhobar's castle teach Fire Mage at all, at least I do not get the option.

Humm, where did I get it then? Maybe the head of the monestary.

I got it at the castle, you remembered correctly Maylander, not sure why JemyM isn't getting the option.
Oh wait are you talking to the guy in the tower or the one next to Robar?
Go way up top. ;)
There are 2 teleporter Stones up there, don't forget them. :)

I am talking to the guy in the top of the tower, who claims to be the highest fire mage of the realm. Do I need to complete anything or fulfill any prerequisites before he offers me to learn? I have +200 AK.

Have you done a lot against Innos or the rebels? Maybe not enough? It might be reputation based for all I know, I never tried getting it from it before I had 50+ reputation with the rebels.

At any rate - it's no loss. It doesn't affect your fireballs, rain of fire or meteor, only domination.

He did teach you mana regeneration though right? If not, something is seriously wrong, and you'll have quite a problem in Nordmar.

I have 40 Reputation with the rebels. I have not done anything against Innos or the Rebels as far as I know. So far I have helped the Rebels out as far as I can without upsetting any orcs.

He did teach me mana generation. I have to check back on his dialogue as soon as I can find the teleporter stone in Silden. The guide to the 2nd stone in the other thread was almost impossible to understand :D

It must be Rep then maybe 50 not sure, can't recall what I had at the time.

Silden Teleporter Stone:
It is located near the stone circle north east of the city. Just exit the city through one of the exits in the slave camp and look around for a stone circle - the teleporter stone is in the middle of it.

Karrypto is his name.
I have 44 reputation, and theese are my options:
Ancient Knowledge +1
Ancient Knowledge +5
I want to learn staff fighting
I want to improve my skill with the staff
Show me how to use magical staves

Sidenote: I can learn "highest knowledge of the druids".

I will continue my search, I feel like I am clogging up a great thread with theese questions though so I should stop doing that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom