Matt Chat - #485 is perhaps the last Show

UFO is such a great show, I re-watched it a few years ago while I was in Canada and found it still enjoyable.
Never watched it but I probably should. I liked Space: 1999 from the same people.

@lackblogger; Have you ever thought about working as a statistician? ;)

Hahaha, I don't need to check the name of the post, you'll know it is a lackblogger post if you see some graphs, usually they are of surprisingly high quality also, so.. my thoughts exactly.

The new buzzword for statistician is "Data Scientist" :)

"new" ;)

One thing I was say about Matt though, after watching many of his Let's Play, is that he actually isn't a particulary skilled player. On the most recent one I watched he selected the wrong option 3 times in a row - reloading each time. This was despite him constantly referring to a walkthrough. The only games he seems to do okay in are those that basically lead you down a straight path or simple isometic games where you just have to explore/paint the map. Anything that requires real tactics or puzzles he seems to struggle quite heavily i.e. Jagged Alliance 2, Countdown to Doomsday etc

I rarely watch "Let's Play" tpe videos but when I do I would expect some basic skills at least.

One thing I was say about Matt though, after watching many of his Let's Play, is that he actually isn't a particulary skilled player. On the most recent one I watched he selected the wrong option 3 times in a row - reloading each time. This was despite him constantly referring to a walkthrough. The only games he seems to do okay in are those that basically lead you down a straight path or simple isometic games where you just have to explore/paint the map. Anything that requires real tactics or puzzles he seems to struggle quite heavily i.e. Jagged Alliance 2, Countdown to Doomsday etc

I rarely watch "Let's Play" tpe videos but when I do I would expect some basic skills at least.

Yeah, I only peeked into them once, and I had the same impression. It kinda hurts. ^^
But then again, you don't need to be a good player necessarily to judge a game (depends) or to entertain your audience.

Back
Top Bottom