Neverwinter - Official Site Released

Looks like crap to me, not interested in yet another action RPG and not a fan of MMO games.

I guess that MMOs and online games will be *very* popular among gaming companies - simply because onlineconnections = implicite DRM.

I guess that MMOs and online games will be *very* popular among gaming companies - simply because onlineconnections = implicite DRM.

Yup, I fully excpect we will see more of this, even in single player games.

Very likely its going to be FTP. Star Trek online has something called the C-Store I'm reading. Very much the trend in MMOGs that compete with WoW. Its been a successful model.

Reading through the new forums there's about four threads concerning features I'd liek to see: Foundry (the toolset); DM tools; Friendly Fire; and of course, the ability to create your own Persistent Worlds.

It should be interesting. Cryptic seems to be more interested in giving their users what they want rather than just spew air to get them thru the interview that Bethsoft does. Not sure if giving the olt time NWN players what they want is possible or if a happy medium can be produced.

I'm going to look at ST:O to see what they are doing to beta Foundry.

Back
Top Bottom