Nintendo loses $1-1,36 billion with a B

If I was a rich man I would buy the Wii, PS3 copycat thing and all the rest just to play them all. However, I'm not rich so I have to choose one and stick with it. I'm happy with the kinect. Exercise was something I hated with a passion because I need my mind occupied at all times or I'll get bored. With the kinect I get my exercise and entertained. It's a win win. Glad I went with them.

Last week or that week before, a couple and their kids were roaming the PC games section of an electronics chain - looking for a game like Zelda or for Zalda itself.

They didn't realize Zelda was an Nintendo Exclusive. I explained it to them.

Both were more or less gamers. "Remember when you gave me the nintendo console as a present ?" the wife said. (I assume she ment the SNES conole, because they were talking about playing Zelda many, many years ago.)

I explained them the current market of RPGs for thm. They said they definiively din't want those "darker" games which are the fashion of today. Therefore I showed them Drakensang 2 ( :biggrin: ) and told them that if they want lighthearted games with no fastpaced action (this is what they actually wanted : slow games for recreating, no fast-paced action, please !), they should rather go for adventures.
And that they should buy a Nintendo Console if they wanted to play Zelda.

Back
Top Bottom