Non-Political Happy News.

I think it's just a matter of questioning how good this news actually is. I think the reservations about the employment figures that RPGfool noted are worth considering, and I also wonder how much real benefit there is in a heating of the market due to a rabidly anti-regulation administration.

Really fascinating at the posts demanding that good news isnt really good news. Please do the same on the next negative news swing.

Or you could choose something that actually isn't obviously politics related.

Or you could choose something that actually isn't obviously politics related.

Actually it wasn't. I know you would like to twist it that way tho. Full credit for trying.

Actually it wasn't. I know you would like to twist it that way tho. Full credit for trying.

Really?

So the whole 2017 debate of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer, particularly with regards to financial districts and city bonuses, doesn't factor into your glorious presentation of these facts at all?

Nope, no political motivations here, move along please.

Please don't politicize my non political post.

Edit: Thank you lackblogger for removing your political rant. Appreciated.

Last edited:
Aaaand, there we have it.

Can we move the thread to the name-calling/politics forum now the reveal has finally met its target?

Edit: he seems to have self-edited. For now.

Last edited:
I do have to agree with Lackblogger on the political point - I think it's hard to argue that discussing the US stock market performance doesn't include a political dimension. One only has to look at how political shocks affect the market to see that its related.

Really?

So the whole 2017 debate of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer, particularly with regards to financial districts and city bonuses, doesn't factor into your glorious presentation of these facts at all?

Nope, no political motivations here, move along please.

That "debate" has been raging since the beginning of time. Nowadays its mostly done by reddit students with a Underwater Pebble Rolling Degree, or a Masters in Make-up and Cosmology.

I dont care how much some CEO makes in some other country. News companies that try and make the comparison between minimum wage fast food workers and 1 of 5 top CEOs in the northern hemisphere are just retarded. Hoping for more retards to click their link and be fooled with fake indignation.

And yes my post had nothing to do with that so called 2017 debate.

Aaaand, there we have it.

Can we move the thread to the name-calling/politics forum now the reveal has finally met its target?

Heres a cookie.

That "debate" has been raging since the beginning of time. Nowadays its mostly done by reddit students with a Underwater Pebble Rolling Degree, or a Masters in Make-up and Cosmology.

A Masters in Make-up and Cosmology would be a fairly unique combination. I'd like to see that syllabus. :p

Lol nice catch.
Autocorrect fail.
The syllabus would probably be very dark.

I'm sorry you are having an emotional reaction to three year end index percentage changes.
As for the 4.1%, it was measured by the same scale that the measurement has always been measured by. Its simply a number. I'm sorry you are offended.

I'm sorry you are having an emotional reaction to three year end index percentage changes.
As for the 4.1%, it was measured by the same scale that the measurement has always been measured by. Its simply a number. I'm sorry you are offended.

You repeated criticize others for having "emotions". Your posts are clearly reflective of a sociopathic lack of emotion, empathy or sympathy for others without your further emphasis.

__

You repeated criticize others for having "emotions". Your posts are clearly reflective of a sociopathic lack of emotion, empathy or sympathy for others without your further emphasis.

__

You left out "armchair psychologists" in your previous critique of me. Please add that in.

Also I did apologize that stats offended you. Clearly that indicates a minor capacity at both empathy and sympathy. If you are going to perform psychoanalysis on forum members based on one thread, please attempt to do it accurately.

The ignore list can be quite useful, just so you guys know ;)

Quite a few on mine in this thread. My choices were wise, it would seem.

Edit: Thank you lackblogger for removing your political rant. Appreciated.

How low can you go?

I haven't deleted anything in this thread. I haven't ranted in this thread.

Jeezus, what is up with you today? Day off and its raining? laid up with the flu and bored out your mind?

Back
Top Bottom