Original Sin - Source Hunter DLC Pack

Oh yea, you can say I should have asked if there will be DLC before pledging. See… You can't ask questions on KS unless you're a backer.
When I have questions about a campaign, I just back it with $1. It's not an ideal solution, but good enough imho.

What the chalice does (I think) is turn items into gold directly instead of having to go back to town to sell. The big negative of doing this is that you won't get your bartering rate so it is basically used to get rid of overstock when your party starts to get burdened. You drag an item to the chalice, like you would to craft, and you get the base merchant cost of the item, which is about 30% of its value. This could be invaluable to folks who play with the Lone Wolf trait.

I probably need to write a preview for the Watch….

I think I have 200 hours in the beta and I've never even beaten it :)

I'm impatiently watching my inbox from now on :)

What the chalice does (I think) is turn items into gold directly instead of having to go back to town to sell. The big negative of doing this is that you won't get your bartering rate so it is basically used to get rid of overstock when your party starts to get burdened. You drag an item to the chalice, like you would to craft, and you get the base merchant cost of the item, which is about 30% of its value. This could be invaluable to folks who play with the Lone Wolf trait.

Are you sure about that? The way I understand it from what people are saying on the Steam forum is that the grail can turn most items gold (palette swap) and then those items get a 10% premium at the merchant.

Back
Top Bottom