Phoenix Point - Releasing September 3rd

Seriously? Are you just trolling?

Let me recap:

1. I wrote something.
2. You misunderstood this.
3. JDR corrected you.
4. You say you understood me correctly.
5. I say that you understood me wrong and JDR was right.
6. You say you did understand me correctly.

I'm the one who knows what I meant and when I write that you misunderstood me you claim that's not true… That's just pretty weird (and to be frank: rude).
I can't make heads or tails of any of his replies to your posts in this thread. I'm beginning to wonder if Epic Derangement Syndrome (EDS) is a thing now, much like Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

I'm beginning to wonder if Epic Derangement Syndrome (EDS) is a thing now, much like Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

I suppose it is fair enough to just strongly dislike the Epic Store, though, in the way one might a horrible ignorant fat bastard. :p

Oh, THAT kind of mine. Got it, thanks. What options do you find superfluous? I haven't watched any streams nor tried it myself, trying to avoid spoilers.

Streamers show all of them superflous. There are probably more than the ones that are spotted when watching a stream.

It might be that X COM dev stroke the formula. This product must be different and must provide additional features as it can not be a clone.

So far, streamers show no expansion to the gameplay thanks to the additional features.

Streamers show all of them superflous. There are probably more than the ones that are spotted when watching a stream.

It might be that X COM dev stroke the formula. This product must be different and must provide additional features as it can not be a clone.

So far, streamers show no expansion to the gameplay thanks to the additional features.

Alright, guess I'll just have to wait and see. I know I thought the aming system felt a bit gimicky, but the partial use of moves seemed like a good choice to avoid the 1 square creep of XCOM. Haven't watched any videos after that.

Back
Top Bottom