Pillars of Eternity - 1.05 Patch Notes

Kordanor , you have convinced me to buy it now and not wait anymore , thanks mate

Apparently fixing Champion of Berath quest wasn't included in this patch since I have stumbled upon it today. There is a workaround to avoid reputation hit and the quest registers as completed but the end part is missing.

As they are planning to release an Expansion at some point, you would need to wait a couple of years probably until the game is in a state where it is not going to be patched anymore.

Perfect, I should have time to play games again by then.

I'm going to wait until after the expansion probably. Not because I don't think the games ready but I just don't have time right now and I literally have over 50 games I'd like to play but haven't had time to.

I have bloodborne still in the wrapper, haven't finished witcher 1 or 2, any risen, d: OS, POE, DA:I,etc and I have a case, motherboard, a bunch of water cooling parts sitting in my theater room and new memory and CPU coming.

Oh and an overflowing calendar of work scheduled for the foreseeable future.:-/

Its great having the money to afford all this stuff but does it matter if I can't ever use it.?:thinking:

Perfect, I should have time to play games again by then.

I'm going to wait until after the expansion probably. Not because I don't think the games ready but I just don't have time right now and I literally have over 50 games I'd like to play but haven't had time to.

I have bloodborne still in the wrapper, haven't finished witcher 1 or 2, any risen, d: OS, POE, DA:I,etc and I have a case, motherboard, a bunch of water cooling parts sitting in my theater room and new memory and CPU coming.

Oh and an overflowing calendar of work scheduled for the foreseeable future.:-/

Its great having the money to afford all this stuff but does it matter if I can't ever use it.?:thinking:

Me too sakichop! When I was 13 and had all summer to game I couldn't afford the games, now with work and 3 small boys my game list is at least 20 deep!

Back
Top Bottom