Post a Picture of Yourself!

and for the most unexciting avatar...

who knew headphones cost 150,000,000 gold:)

Bear with me; in honor of my birthday, I'm remembering when I wasn't this old, so I'm going to try posting some pics of my larval forms, which correspond roughly to the age of you young wastrels between 25-40.
Pictures deleted 02/23/2010

Last edited:
Great pics, magerette! Funny, I always imagined you with short hair. :D

Wow, that's a lively mullet, looks like he barely tamed it. Almost looks like he's wearing a coon skin cap!

Nice pics. Mags ='.'=

Wow, that's a lively mullet, looks like he barely tamed it. Almost looks like he's wearing a coon skin cap!

Nice pics. Mags ='.'=

I think he hates this pic so much because now he is a 34 year old shaven-headed semi-bald guy who would love to have all that untamed head foliage:p

@Jaz--Even now I have long hair--it's just a lot lighter ;)...it's interesting how we imagine people from their posts. I was amazed at how non-geeky almost everyone here looks--some of the younger guys(who I won't creep out by mentioning names) are quite hot stuff. :blush::p

Last edited:
Non-geeky?

image013.jpg

Laugh of the day, I suppose (It isn't me by the way).

Last edited:
Looks like the perfect gaming set-up to me. :) Damn that's a lot of monitors!

I spend way too much time with that avatar thinger!

I think he hates this pic so much because now he is a 34 year old shaven-headed semi-bald guy who would love to have all that untamed head foliage:p

@Jaz--Even now I have long hair--it's just a lot lighter ;)...it's interesting how we imagine people from their posts. I was amazed at how non-geeky almost everyone here looks--some of the younger guys(who I won't creep out by mentioning names) are quite hot stuff. :blush::p

Hey, some of us oldies are Hot Stuff too!! :) Nice pics.

@magerette nice pics. That is one sweet mullet you're son's got there. Wish I had one of those back in the day ;)

@Asbjoern I gotta agree with chamr here. I don't want to know what's going on with that blanket lol.

I totally want a computer area like yours though. 6 monitors, a back friendly chair and a desk that holds all that and is comfortable to use while laying down.

Hey, some of us oldies are Hot Stuff too!! :)...

I wasn't talking about heating pads, IcyHot muscle rub or your body temp after soaking in that therapeutic spa, Corwin. :)

@purpleblob: thnx--yes if nothing else that was a fun time (60's,'70's & '80's) hope all you kids have as good a time now as I did then. :)

@chamr/skav--what nasty nasty minds you have. Must have something to do with messing around with all those rats. :)

Padre Island, Texas--late seventies

OK. Between the Okie connection and now this, it's starting to get weird... I was living in that area in the late seventies. Kingsville, to be exact. Of course, I was in elementary school at the time... ;-P Have you been stalking me for 30-odd years, or what!? :lol: Btw, love, love, LOVE those shades! And your friend's short-short cut offs? Classic!

magerette said:
@chamr/skav--what nasty nasty minds you have. Must have something to do with messing around with all those rats.

Naw--- the rat thing is all skaven. :) I won't comment on the other thing any furhter...

@chamr-- you must have missed me standing outside the elementary school. I was the one with the candy shaped like little atari controllers. ;)
Actually, we only went to Padre for vacation (that's in the years we didn't take the kids to Six Flags--)and quit gloating, dammit! I know I have undies older than most of you.:pout:

@ skav--yeah, and they whip up some great cake, too.:cake:

Last edited:
How on earth did we get into a discussion of Magerettes undies!!!!! I remember when in those days we didn't wear any!! :)

I spend way too much time with that avatar thinger!

Oh, I understand you. So much fun!
So it's cold where you're at now?

Here's me right now, straight out of bed... [EDIT]...and ready to go to work (victim of the flu)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom