Post a Picture of Yourself!

Great colours, magerette ! :)

Well, Moby Games has me in their database.

Unfortunately some idiot didn't mention me in the Drakensang 2 handbook as a "focus tester", although others who had also been testing that weekend are mentioned.

I'm only mentioned in the credits screen. *sigh*

That "sleeping drgon" thing was a basically a question amoung fans if they wanted to be credited there. I was quite active in the forum of Revolution, then, and that's how I came into that. ;)
Of course I volunteered. ;) I liked he games very much, and I still do. :)

Unfortunately, Moby Games doesn't include screen names/forum names. Otherwise my "Alrik Fassbauer" would be there in a few other games, too. ;)

Edit : I'll remove that link after some time. This evening or tomorrow. Privacy protection. I'm taking this serious.

Last edited:
First off, to not stray off-topic at once, here's me a month ago visiting Washington and the U.S. for the first time:

4630313340_febd035ebe_b.jpg

I bought a Canon PowerShot S90 while over there (B&H in New York, what a store!) so I have a few more nice and interesting photos to share as well after I get around to editing and uploading them.

But what I really wanted to share are some photos I took early this morning after I had been up working all night. The light was wonderful and it was very calm, I saw more animals than persons.

The set can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/toastern/sets/72157624114523098/show/

A preview:

4629630187_ed6f88a078_b.jpg

finally temperatures of above 25°C here in Belgium, I already got a little suntan and burn from yesterday :p
I love it :)

25 is what we're having right now, and we're complaining about the cold!! :)

25+C here. Might be tolerable if we had air conditioning in the houses.

Gawd, can't believe you are complaining about this wonderful summer!

This picture rather reminds of of some NPC pictures in a role-playing game I've forgot about. ;)

Come to think of it, you're right.

Baldur's Gate, right?

Damn, I hope it's not a woman!

It's raining in the South, big-time. I don't have a picture of me, so here's a picture of a wet pussy instead. Everybody loves to look at those, right?

4703454714_247258880a_b.jpg

It's raining in the South, big-time. I don't have a picture of me, so here's a picture of a wet pussy instead. Everybody loves to look at those, right?

4703454714_247258880a_b.jpg

Im trying to look at the wet pussy, but there's too much bush in the way.

Back
Top Bottom