Pricewatch!

New bundles:

Bundle Stars:
Tex Murphy Bundle: ca. 2.70€.
- all games except the latest

Victory Mega Bundle: ca. 2.70€.
- Jagged Alliance Crossfire, Panzer Tactics HD and 12 other games, most of them strategy.

Humble Paradox Bundle: 1 / 5-8 / 15$
A lot of interesting stuff in there. Crusader Kings in the middle Tier, EU4 in the 3rd.

Green Man Gaming has The Witcher 3 preorder on sale again. This time they're offering a voucher code for 27% off the preorder price. It brings it down to $43.80

I sold out.
Went to Gamestop PS4-$59.99 - It's right down the street, can have it to me a day early, and I get a little Witcher key chain
Soldd!

Attachments

• witcher.JPG
    witcher.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 174
Steam has an Iceberg deal this weekend so you can get Starpoint Gemini 2 for 60% off.

Gal Civ ]I[ is out!

Last edited:
I'd skip Gal Civ 2 and get number 3, it looks much better :)

As part of the Capcom sale, Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara is really cheap. It's an arcade beat-'em-up version of classic Basic D&D, and actually does a pretty good job of capturing the feeling of the early game. There's even a fairly basic inventory and level system in place.

Humble Weekly Bundle: RPG Edition - Book II

FATE
FATE: Undiscovered Realms
Paper Sorcerer
bit Dungeon II
Pier Solar and the Great Architects
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
Rollers of the Realm
Agarest: Generations of War - Collector's Edition

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Green Man Gaming has The Witcher 3 preorder on sale again. This time they're offering a voucher code for 27% off the preorder price. It brings it down to $43.80

Well ... that did it for me. I was on the fence about buying it now since I have so many other games I am enjoying right now and wanted to replay the first two before digging into Wild Hunt. Now? Who knows ...

Thanks for the tip - love GMG :)

GMG also has a couple of bundles with older Indie games and some other stuff. These bundles only cost 0,50€ for a dozen or so games!

If you've got a PS4 and you've never played Mass Effect on it, the entire trilogy is $4.80 on the Playstation store today.

Likely everyone here has already played through the games, but at this price you may be interested in grabbing it for another platform.

If you've got a PS4 and you've never played Mass Effect on it, the entire trilogy is $4.80 on the Playstation store today.

Likely everyone here has already played through the games, but at this price you may be interested in grabbing it for another platform.

You mean Ps3?

Aren't some PS3 games playable on PS4 via download from the Playstation store?

I think you might be able to PlayStation Now using streaming. However I don't believe its live yet. Maybe you Americas have "PlayStation Now"? Also you will have pay monthly sub for "PlayStation Now" so its not like you can buy a PS3 game via the store.

I maybe complete wrong about the whole thing!

Back
Top Bottom