Pricewatch!

iOS or Android versions?

ME:4 50% off for 32 hours at gmg.
Not that I see... it's Thea for 50% off!

Mount&Blade right now free on on GOG.

I'd advise against getting and playing this though.

Pay the 4€ for Mount and Blade: Warband instead (also in Sale) which is bascically exactly the same game, just better.

Something at Ubisoft store seems odd at first.

So called Ezio pack, which gathers AC2, AC:Brotherhood and AC:Revelations is on sale and it's price is 30€:
http://store.ubi.com/eu/assassin-s-creed--the-ezio-collection/5798ccc8adc7241d688b4568.html

At the same time, so called AC Bronze pack, has all those three games inside and it's price is 10€!
http://store.ubi.com/on/demandware....558168b4567_Platform=pcdl&edition=Bronze Pack

No it's not stinking, the three times bigger price is set on console versions. God bless PC.

So… What are you waiting for. Yea, it's uplay DRM, so what?

US prices on Uplay for AC Bronze is $29.98, but you can buy the 3 games individually for $20 total!

The original Mount & Blade is currently free on GOG! (today and tomorrow)

The whole series is on sale.

Over on Steam, there's a Devolver sale. Talos Principle is probably the best on the list, IMHO. Shadow Warrior and Serious Sam are there if you like shooters. Hatoful Boyfriend if like dating birds.

Last edited:
Starpoint Gemini 2 is free until May 24th 10am PT. Once you add the game it will remain in your Steam account.

Thanks, it looks like it could be interesting. Has anyone played it? I remember being mildly interested in the original Starpoint Gemini, but the feedback on it was mostly negative. I wonder if the sequel is better.

Is Starpoint Gemini 2 an RPG ? Or is it 4X game ? Because the Steam user-defined tags for it are RPG, Open World, Space (among others)

Last edited:
It's not 4X at all. RPG/space shooter hybrid would be where it fits in on my store shelves. (If I had a store) (And it was a store that actually still had shelves)

It was pretty good, though I ultimately got bored with it after 50 hours. I definitely got my money's worth even at full price.

I actually liked the Origins free expansion more than the proper game! That is the Starpoint Gemini 1 game completely re-done in the SG2 engine. When SG1 came out I didn't like it much at all (combat missions were too hard and non-combat missions were too easy) but doing it again with SG2's engine was good stuff.

P.S. What's a bit sad is that the developers' voice acting in Origins is actually better than the paid voice actors in the main game.

Just to clarify things, I don't mean to be nitpicky but System Shock 2 has no enhanced version :)

Well.... not yet :)

Back
Top Bottom